Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arma gold collection (arma + arma 2) 5 quid on D2D

Options
  • 19-04-2010 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭

I don't know if this is a mistake but I just got Arma and Arma 2 for a fiver on direct2drive:
    http://www.direct2drive.eu/promos/spring-sale/

When you click on the link to the game it is invalid. But I just clicked add to card and it worked. Both games on my account now. Strange thing is, if you go to the D2D uk site, the same pack is £8 sterling???:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Looks like a good deal. I've never dealt with D2D before so was reading through their FAQ and saw this:
    Can I put this on my laptop too?
    In many cases Laptops do not have the proper hardware to run games. You'll want to check the minimum requirements for that before wasting a license on your laptop.

Lol, wtf? Now I obviously wouldn't be putting ARMA2 on my laptop but is D2D like Steam that you can access your games anywhere? Or do you literally just get a file and a key from them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

File and key, I got DCS -Black Shark off them last week

€5 is amazing value for both Arma games, both need a pretty good pc though, especially Arma II

• Registered Users Posts: 7,155 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thanks op, just bought it.

Also picked up GTA on the Uk site for £3.95

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I don't know if this is a mistake but I just got Arma and Arma 2 for a fiver on direct2drive:
    http://www.direct2drive.eu/promos/spring-sale/

When you click on the link to the game it is invalid. But I just clicked add to card and it worked. Both games on my account now. Strange thing is, if you go to the D2D uk site, the same pack is £8 sterling???:confused:
    Also, KOTOR for €3.50 while it's £3.95 on the UK site. Might have to snap it up too.

Advertisement