Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Water Powered Car

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Well i believe its possible.Ive seen myself a demonstration of combustion with heavy water and electrolasis with some metal plates.It creates hydrogen gas which is good for running a car.
    I also know of a person who got a job a few years ago with a new start up company somewhere in europe who were trying to market a car which i think ran on water.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I built one, but it required some petrol aswell, now I got great efficiency from it, but at the end of the day it was still consumin Petrol, others have claimed that it can run without petrol, I had put it on the back burner as far as projects go, but I might make anotherone.

Google the 'Joe Cell'

this technology has been around for years, however whenever someone gets it to work properly they meet witha horific 'Accident'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

This subject really interests me, and can absolutely see a CT here, and how it would work.

my concern with the water ful cell by Stan Meyers, was that he was brought to court in relation to investors, and lost, based on fraud.
    if the device worked as stated.... well surely he could have easily proved it ??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I think a 'water powered car' would be fairly easy to build, the problem is, it takes quite a bit of energy to extract H2 from H2O by hydrolysis, which means it becomes even less efficient than a petrol.

MC, I remember reading that thread a couple of months ago, the 'free energy supression' thread. I was intrigued by your joe cell mercedes! Do you still use it? Did you ever get a video of it?

I'm surprised no-one has offed one of the green party TD's, since there introduction of electric cars, which will be run on Irish gas/wind power, rather than Saudi oil!!

yekahs wrote: »
    I think a 'water powered car' would be fairly easy to build, the problem is, it takes quite a bit of energy to extract H2 from H2O by hydrolysis, which means it becomes even less efficient than a petrol.

MC, I remember reading that thread a couple of months ago, the 'free energy supression' thread. I was intrigued by your joe cell mercedes! Do you still use it? Did you ever get a video of it?

I'm surprised no-one has offed one of the green party TD's, since there introduction of electric cars, which will be run on Irish gas/wind power, rather than Saudi oil!!

Unfortunatley I totalled that Mercedes, and the Joe Cell that was in it, a while ago. Almost everything else I own is Diesel, but I will have a 78Series Landcruiser with the 4.2 Turbo running in a few weeks, might look at reviving the project to see if its is possible to START & RUN the motor without Petrol

• Advertisement

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055501288&highlight=free+energy+supression&page=27

This is an old thread about htis and a few other free energy concepts.

Wirth a read

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

So this is why they really want to charge for water;)

I can see it now, Water 1.22 per litre at your local garage:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

So this is why they really want to charge for water;)

I can see it now, Water 1.22 per litre at your local garage:(

Strangely enough a friend of mine ran out of petrol so ihad to give him a lift to the garage to get petrol.He had no petrol can so he bought a 2 litre of water,emptied it and filled the bottle up with petrol.The 2 litre of water was more expensive than the 2 litre of petrol!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Unfortunatley I totalled that Mercedes, and the Joe Cell that was in it, a while ago. Almost everything else I own is Diesel, but I will have a 78Series Landcruiser with the 4.2 Turbo running in a few weeks, might look at reviving the project to see if its is possible to START & RUN the motor without Petrol

Be interested on how this turns out Mahatma.Keep us posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

steam engine ? thats a good idea.

• Advertisement
Advertisement