Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

signiture?

Options
  • 20-04-2010 7:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,372 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I cant see my signiture. I ticked the show signitures and can see everyone elses but not my own. Am I missing a step?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hi there. You seem to have them switched off in your options, so it's not that yours isn't showing, it's that you aren't seeing anybodys.

To switch on/view, go to your user control panel and edit options, there are checkboxes there to enable viewing of signatures/avatars/images etc. Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,372 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

cheers, you got it working. If it was the options below I had them all ticked originally and could see everyones but not my own. Anyway it works now

thanks

Visible Post ElementsYou have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.Show Signatures
    Show Avatars
    Show Images (including attached images and images in code)

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Advertisement