Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography Portfolio Results

Options
  • 20-04-2010 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hey guys. does anyone have an idea when these results will be arriving? I'm starting to get worried that it'll be when i'm out of the country at the start of may :( Any help would be appreciated.. Also.. is there a chance we may get an interview?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

dan759 wrote: »
    Hey guys. does anyone have an idea when these results will be arriving? I'm starting to get worried that it'll be when i'm out of the country at the start of may :( Any help would be appreciated.. Also.. is there a chance we may get an interview?

Call the college and ask to speak to Eoin in admissions for up to date information.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭dan759

Thanks very much :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 deepsteppa

got an email saying the results will be out in 3rd week of may, by email, i'm assuming they are communicating with everyone in the same way. the email they sent out with all the details of submitting portfolio also had a timetable of all relevent dates. hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭dan759

Thanks a lot, I left a message with admissions and got no word back. Glad to know i'll be here when i get the E-mail lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rainbowcountry8

What a relief...thank you x

• Advertisement
Advertisement