Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Using My Gamercard.net

• 20-04-2010 10:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I decided to have a look at having my gamer card in my signature, and when I try to use the above to do it, I get:

"This is a new Gamertag, but we can not retrieve any info at this time"

Now, I only got my Xbox and made my tag last August but it's by no means new.
    Running Firefox with no script, but allowed the site, if browser matters.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Is your XBox connected to the internet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Has your xbox been connected to xbox live and is your GT registered with them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Is your XBox connected to the internet?

Yeah my XBox is on the net every day.

LD 50 wrote:
    is your GT registered with them?

Register with who? Xbox Live or mygamertag.net? My tag is on Gold membership and I play online all the time, definitely registered with Live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Are you sure you typed your tag in correctly?
    Is this you?
    acecardjones.png

Yeah that's mine, weird, I know I typed my name in right, I'll try setting it up again. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Yeah got it working, the URL it gives for forums isn't complete, the "[/URL]" was missing.
    No idea why it wasn't working earlier, maybe it was down? Or I should have done it all lower case?
    No worries either way, got it now. :)

Advertisement