Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Delimiting a Levin Bz-g

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

audiA41990 wrote: »
    needs a levin front badge and a full original exsaust system for a Bz-g

pref - in west of ireland

cash waiting

****ing NCT :mad:

If you're looking for something in the west give Elite Autos in Galway a ring, they might have a Levin for breaking. Worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 audiA41990

they didn't say anything to me but a friends father works in the place and he told me if its over 98 decabells or somthing that it will fail and mine is a good bit over :D and ya i will giv them a shout but i wanted to see if anyone had anything second hand themselves it could be abit cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Why do ya need the badge though? I wouldn't of thought you'd fail for not having that

• Registered Users Posts: 36 audiA41990

not that i need one for the nct i just want one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 C.Rizzle

The easiest way of doing it would probly be getting an rsm Icetronix, Urban performence every car shop does them. Or ya can just get one off gumtree or donedeal and get it fitted urself. Or u could go down the road of gettin a new ecu and remaped but that costs alot more money. Anyway u shud of went for a Vtec :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

C.Rizzle wrote: »
    Anyway u shud of went for a Vtec :)

Nah we should have all went for turbos :)

Advertisement