Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Looking for more pople that play same games

• 20-04-2010 10:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for a few more people that play the same games as me, was looking at the Gamer Tag thread, but feel weird about adding people without asking them beforehand. :rolleyes:

Looking for people that play: Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, RockBand 2, Guitar Hero series, Resident Evil 5, Sonic & Sega All Star Racing, Saints Row 2, Gears 2 Co-op. I occasionally play COD and BFBC2, but I usually prefer multi-player co-op than shoot anyone you see. I play multiplayer in MWF2 and BFBC2 sometimes.

I play Single Player a lot too, so you don't have to feel obligated to start a party with me if I'm online and you feel sorry for me.:P

My Tag is "AceCardJones", can't get it in my sig as of yet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

Hi all,

Looking for a few more people that play the same games as me, was looking at the Gamer Tag thread, but feel weird about adding people without asking them beforehand. :rolleyes:

Looking for people that play: Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, RockBand 2, Guitar Hero series, Resident Evil 5, Sonic & Sega All Star Racing, Saints Row 2, Gears 2 Co-op. I occasionally play COD and BFBC2, but I usually prefer multi-player co-op than shoot anyone you see. I play multiplayer in MWF2 and BFBC2 sometimes.

I play Single Player a lot too, so you don't have to feel obligated to start a party with me if I'm online and you feel sorry for me.:P

My Tag is "AceCardJones", can't get it in my sig as of yet.
    I would be up for playing a bit of RE5, haven't played it online yet but have been meaning to for a while. I wouldn't mind playing through in co-op mode too, GT is dor83.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

If you are looking for someone to do coop in MW2 gimme a shout.
    GT : kilooscarsierra

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I'm up for Gears 2 co-op on Insane if you fancy it (Horde also, if we can get a few more people). I've not done any co-op in Saints Row 2 either. My GT is sjamcm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

dor83 wrote:
    I would be up for playing a bit of RE5, haven't played it online yet but have been meaning to for a while. I wouldn't mind playing through in co-op mode too, GT is dor83.

I have only ever played it Co-op, the friend I used to play it with never wants to play it now. I think we finished it on 2 or 3 modes so am on the harder ones now if memory serves. Will add you if you're up for it at some point. :)
    LD 50 wrote:
    If you are looking for someone to do coop in MW2 gimme a shout.

I think I'm on the really annoying special ops missions lol.
    As with most of the games I have, I used to have people who played them but everyone moves on. I haven't played MWF2 in quite a while so I'll probably be extremely rusty. Will add you if you still want to attempt them at some point. :)
    I'm up for Gears 2 co-op on Insane if you fancy it (Horde also, if we can get a few more people). I've not done any co-op in Saints Row 2 either

I've finished the first one on Hardcore, I've only finished the second one on casual before all my friends got bored of it. I still have normal and hardcore to do on it. We can play though either way though. I have at least one friend that would still probably play Horde. Will add you later. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Ya cool. It mostly the missions that you need two players for that I want to do. Doesnt matter if you rusty, theyre easy enough. I've pretty much done all the rest on vet on my own. But I'd be up for any you want to do as well.

• Advertisement

Yeah cool, I'll add you when I'm on the box next.:)

Now all I need is more people for Left 4 Dead and Guitar Hero/RockBand. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Can add me man, play abit of rockband, haven't played lfd2 in a while but still have it . Only got re5 last week almost finished the campaign on vetran at the moment but would be happy to play a few games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

there is a guitar hero / rock band forum here (see my signature) where you can get people to play games with. I've given up on the GH games myself but play RB almost daily. Have over 300 songs so I'm sure we'd have some dlc in common.

I've added everyone so far I think, if I missed anyone just tell me. :)
    Anyone else who plays the above games or any other games on my list just give me a shout.

Thanks for the responses all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I play Gears a fair bit, love Horde Mode.

I have Left for Dead 1 but haven't played it as yet so add away and I should be online soon enough with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Add me too GT: Desolateseven. Definitely up for Horde in Gears 2, I haven't wanted to play it on public servers as too many hosts just quit out early. Find that really frustrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

http://card.mygamercard.net/geothermal/shanefogarty50.png

add me if you want mostly play l4d2 bfbc2 and gears 2

Ok added you all, Anyone downloaded the passing for L4D 2 today?

Advertisement