Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Engineers - Catalyst Recruitment

Options
  • 20-04-2010 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Do any Civil Engineers have experience of Catalyst Recruitment? They are advertising loads of jobs in NZ through Engineers Ireland. I have been discussing going over to NZ with them but it sounds like they are trying to tie people into Contracts with them and don't necessarily have as many jobs to offer as they are making out. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Chief QS

Yes Amorr they are grand, I had a good chat with the Director, Phil, very down to earth guy, no bull sh*t, he tells you how it is, its not a place for making big bucks, but its got a good quality of life, and easy going chilled out atmosphere, the money is comparable to the uk, so you can benchmark off their salaries and the cost of living is about the same too. Jobs wise, I don't think they are exagerating, there is alot of opportunities down in NZ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭iamthe43

I sent off my CV to them for a junior QS job and was chatting with them last week. They were very keen and were looking people before christmas. Phil is due to ring me in the next few days so ill have a chat to him about it as well.

Are you thinking of heading out chief QS?

Advertisement