Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Moderator

Options
  • 20-04-2010 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Recent threads are being dominated by the moderators who do not like when an individual disagrees with their opinions. and lock the threads

I see a recent post to the help desk about the issue. I contacted the Mod in question but was told like it or lump it and to complain to the help desk if i dared. I was given an infraction for trying to be a mod myself and told to stop patronising the mod.

I see a recent reply by Tom Dunne advised to contact the CMods, how do I do this and I dont want to continue in the forum if every thread with a different opinion is shut down

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

I have PM'd you about this matter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

msyelf and r3nu4l are the cmods for science, OP, drop us a PM if you don't get this sorted with fitz via PM.

full disclosure: I used to be a DI mod, so if you'd rather PM r3nu4l alone, that's fine by me (although I pride myself on my impartiality ;) ).

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭day dreamer

I appreciate that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Sorted I hope Day Dreamer :)

Advertisement