Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW Club weekly meet up IRL?

Options
  • 20-04-2010 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Been a bit of a lurker round these parts and not much of a poster..so hey all :). I have been playing the addiction that is WoW for the past 5 years and I have to say it is one of the best games I have ever played. I have been kicking around the idea of organising (depending on the Netcafe and interest) a weekly meet up for all us wow-aholics. Now I am not saying it would necessarily have to be a guild or something like that- It would just really be for the craic and a bit of banter. Nothing better than calling a person a noob in IRL instead of in front of your monitor at home. Don't get me wrong if people want to raid etc and form a guild they can do so, just going from past threads here that not been so successful.

Anyway, long story short, just wanted to see what the interest was in such an endeavour.

EDIT: This would be Dublin based

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Youd need people on the same server.

Dont know if it would attract people who have invested alot of time into level 80's.

Cant say I'm that interested but best of luck and I'll keep an eye.

It would be great to actually meet Dustaz in person, punch him for the years of abuse he gave me, then hug him for all his recent help...awesome night

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

with your gear, the punch wouldnt actually hurt me...

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

oh lee :(

Fred Perry Collar Up
    +120 Stamina
    +120 Strength

Chance on attack to swing an extra dig.

Ilevel sound

Set [2] Combine with Lacoste kicks for chance to proc " look lee its a scobe". For 15 seconds the attacker lands five headbutts within 5 seconds, knocking the enemy unconscious.

Set[4] Combine with a burburry 90* cap to have a chance of procing " give us a loan of yur wallat buddy". Target is convinced to hand over their money and expensive BoE's, victom also receives five slaps putting them in a shocked state.

chav.JPG

Pre-ICC pot gathering

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

The whole idea of meeting up and playing the game, wouldnt be the most ideal thing.

But it would be cool if we orginised some sort of WoW boards beers somewere, were we can rate our GS IRL

• Advertisement

Might be interested in that alright......

LOL can just imagine a few pints down the line rating females on their GS

"sorry, achievs please?"

And for those of us who have other halfs, we can lead on with a bit of boystrous flirting and then end the adventure with

"sorry, gears to low"

TheDoc wrote: »
    Might be interested in that alright......

LOL can just imagine a few pints down the line rating females on their GS

LFG(girl) /w me hair colour/GS and achive of dancing

achiev of dancing, whatever your into i suppose :)

depends what type of dancing your looking for :) not sure how adult friendly this forum is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

inv

• Advertisement
Advertisement