If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KEF IQ90 FloorStanding Speakers

Options
  • 20-04-2010 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi!

I'm thinking about buying this speakers (KEF IQ90 FloorStanding) and matching them with a Harman Kardon HK 3490 stereo amplifier!

Do you sell any of these products? I'm currently based in Dublin.

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Antonio,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the IQ90 is not a model that we stock - However I was doing a bit of research on them tonight and I saw something really sad....

... one of the links I came up with was of a guy who in 1998 posted his IQ90's playing Dido on YouTube!

Now I know we are all into our kit here - but hey I hope we all have lives as well :D

Anyway back to the speakers - as above I don't have the IQ90's would you be interested in a special Boardie price on a pair of Monitor Audio RX6 or RX8 - if so just drop me a PM or a reply and I'll do you a cracker of a deal!

Thanks again for the post and drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Silver Serpent

John,

What's the best you could do on a pair of RX6 and RX Centre in black (not gloss if possible).

The RXFX do interest me aswell........:p

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

John,

What's the best you could do on a pair of RX6 and RX Centre in black (not gloss if possible).

The RXFX do interest me aswell........:p

Thanks.

Silver,

PM Sent - thanks for the opportunity to quote :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

eeemmm.....nice set of br5's would be nice alright....hint hint.....;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.