Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dentists in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭oorrccaa

Hi,

Could anyone PM me a good dentist in south dublin city(that takes medical card). I live in D12 but can travel to surrounding areas.

I'd like a dentist who is both an excellent and friendly. :D

Thanks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Anybody use <no names>, opinions?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Sorry Tar, no names allowed

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

Hi everyone,

I've got the use of a medical card for the next few weeks so want to get a check up while I can!

Unfortunately the lovely dentist I went to last year doesn't accept medical cards so I'm looking for a recommendation either in city centre, Dublin 3 area or Dublin 15. I'm out of work at the moment so can travel a bit further if needs be.

I was told last year that I would definitely need wisdom teeth out and was put on a waiting list for the dental hospital in town but haven't heard a word after 12 months so just want to check the progress and make sure everything is ok as they are a bit sore from time to time!

Thanks in advance guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Looking for recommendations for dentist in Dublin 7. PM me please and thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Spokes of Glory

I need root canal plus a crown apparently on one of my molars. If anybody has experience of having something similar done and will recommend the practitioner anywhere in north county Dublin, a PM would be appreciated.

thanks
    Spokes

PS - also a confirmation that it's pretty pain-free would be comforting, as I can't get those Marathon Man scenes out of my head...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

I need to get 4 crowns fitted to the front 4 teeth at the top of my mouth and was hoping for some recommendations of dentists in South/West Dublin, I would also consider going abroad. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

anyone able to recommend a dentist in or around the D9 area please

• Registered Users Posts: 41 sexyfirepants

Anyone recommend a good reasonable dentist in the Blackrock/Stillorgan area for general check-up cleaning and possibly for wisdom tooth extraction? Willing to go to other areas close to this. PM please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Muzi5434

Could anyone recommend a good dentist for general cleaning in D15 area or Dublin 3 or closer areas to those please? PM please :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭mugs11

Looking for a dentist recommendation in Dublin 2, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Looking for a good, understanding, dentist in Blackrock / Stillorgan area - always a bit nervous about going so somebody with a friendly manner would be great. PM would be very much appreciated :)

Thanks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Looking for a good, understanding, dentist in Blackrock / Stillorgan area - always a bit nervous about going so somebody with a friendly manner would be great. PM would be very much appreciated :)

Thanks

Will PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Nicknamed

faolteam wrote: »
    I need dental work (fillings, possible root canal and crown/veneer) and was wondering if someone could recommend a decent yet affordable dentist in South Dublin

Pm please
    recommendation for a Dentist that will look after work done by another dentist

Thanks

Hi how was your experience with dentist. PM me the dentist details if you found a good affordable one? Thanks

Thanks

Hi how was your experience with dentist. PM me the dentist details if you found a good affordable one? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

hey ya

sorry to hijack thread but I too am looking for recommendations for a dentist in dublin city....dublin 2/4/6/8. Just been to see my own dentist and she has put me off for life. Total wagon.

I have gum disease which I need to get looked at

Any advice PM me

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

Any good experiences recent with dentists in rathmines or in city centre ?

Please drop me a PM

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Also looking for a good dentist in Harolds Cross / Rathmines area?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭thehegdes

Am looking for a good dentist in Ballinteer/rathfarnham/Sandyford area. Can I please get some recommendations via PM please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

Recommendation for Dentist in City Centre or along the green luas line appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 riaarora

Heii Dear...
    Hope You Well
    I am new here..It's a really nice Thread to talk about Teeth Issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 reddevil66

Hi Looking for good dentist for root canal treatment in Dublin area . thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Nicknamed wrote: »

I presume most people would not be stupid enough to think that superglue diy dentistry is a good idea, please tell me that is true?

"this year, incidents of people gluing their lips together has increased 5000%"

• Registered Users Posts: 36 psyconia

Hi there anyone know a good dentist around the Clontarf area? (D3)?
    PM me please!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Nicknamed wrote: »
    I presume most people would not be stupid enough to think that superglue diy dentistry is a good idea, please tell me that is true?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Untitled_3.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

mother of god

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Any recommendations for a dentist in Dublin 2? Haven't been in years had way too many bad experiences :( broke a tooth last night and starting to hurt now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,505 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Any recommendations for a dentist in Dublin 2? Haven't been in years had way too many bad experiences :( broke a tooth last night and starting to hurt now

PM sent.

Advertisement