Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liberty Stories PC

• 20-04-2010 12:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

What does everyone think? Stories are better than the original GTA IV imo.

I see they managed to carry over allot of the bugs though.

My xbox controller stops working properly after about 30 minutes of play (when I'm using the phone I ca't press down without knocking off the phone, there's a few other things as well)

There's a new graphical glitch.
    In Gay tony when ever I visit his mothers house there's a car horn blowing solidly.

Minor annoyances though it's all still great fun and doesn't ruin the game.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I like the game alot but hate the damn helicopters...:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I like the game alot but hate the damn helicopters...:mad:

I think the buzzard is the best thing about the game!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The buzzards completely uncontrollable though. The amount of times I dunked myself in the ocean on the yacht mission was annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Yo I just bought the game only barely started the lost and the damned and enjoying it so far.

One thing though, does this game require a really decent Pc to run smoothly in anyway decent detail? I thought my Pc was still reasonably high spec but i guess things move on pretty fast with PC technology. I just find the fps in the game pretty low to borderline unplayably low and i'm using the recomended settings. Even trying lowering some.

I only bought my PC 2 years ago and it was quite high spec at the time. runs the likes of COD :MW2 pretty damn nicely. I know the GTA PCs games have almost had very high minimum specs dating back to GTA3 and even then the min specs are a bit deceptive.

heres rough spec: 2.66Ghz quad core, 4gb ram, 2 x 8800 GTS

So is there any tips to increasing performance or is my PC just to old. really dont want to get another upgrade, i'm a casual gamer at best these days :)

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Those specs are fairly close to my own, Q6700, 6gb ram, I can't run it at full spec although I didn't really try. I run it at 1600x1200 medium draw distance and all other settings on medium pretty much. Still looks good.

There is a patch for it already too you should look for that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement