Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What sort of drunk are you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

jkrowling wrote: »
    I probably have reached stage 5, but given stages 1 to 4 I think it's fair to say many of the stage 5 nights are lost, distant memories :D

Corerct.
    You'll only ever be told you've unlocked stage 5 by someone else who was there, who themselves were stage 1-4, no higher. I've been a stage 5 a few times now.

I believe at 'stage 6' your reach enlightenment, but that's usually the point you also enter a coma & unlock liver failure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Bonito wrote: »
    I lol'd. :D

*AH Kiera is gagging for it as her OH wont put out when she has "The Horny Hangover".*
    Its ok, he's now on a ban as punishment. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I think I'm an annoying drunk. I talk absolute CRAP to people (including some in this thread...sorry :D) and I just generally don't shut up, and laugh a lot, and think I'm hilarious etc etc. I CONSTANTLY say things I regret the next day. In fact, most of my Sundays are spent with my head in the pillow going "why why why???" :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FUNKY LOVER

do you ever just think when your drunk,im only like this cause of drink,and soon you come back to your senses.

do you ever just think when your drunk,im only like this cause of drink,and soon you come back to your senses.

If only

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Can go one of 2 ways;

1. If I'm feeling reasonably happy before drinking, I get a lot more confident and will talk to anyone, occasionally talking shyte!

2. If I'm not very happy or not feeling great about myself when I start, I just get very shy and uneasy and don't really talk to anyone.

Number 1 is my preferred state obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Bonito wrote: »
    Guilty here too. Have lost many a nice jumper on a night out. :o

Surely there is no such thing as a NICE jumper?:D

Surely there is no such thing as a NICE jumper?:D

Yes there is

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Thank god I don't drink anymore, but when I used to, I'd get really horny and I couldn't help it! It brought out the instinct to save the species in me!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I very rarely ever get violent. I turn into an annoying child when I'm drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭jolter

when i get nicely steamed all i wanna do is sing., ballads mainly.

I think I'm an annoying drunk. I talk absolute CRAP to people (including some in this thread...sorry :D) and I just generally don't shut up, and laugh a lot, and think I'm hilarious etc etc. I CONSTANTLY say things I regret the next day. In fact, most of my Sundays are spent with my head in the pillow going "why why why???" :o

I agree wholeheartedly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Yeah actually, whats the craic with the horny hangover thing? Many a Sunday morning have I engaged in bumpin uglies with herself, despite the fact Im not even fit to stand up to go get water!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

it varies for me, I either get quiet + sleepy or very hyper .. never agressive or argumentative though:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I'm a bit of a messer with no drink, add drink to the mix and you may look out :pac: I just love being around people that make me laugh, and drag everyone up to dance. I tend to give out the loves to my friends a bit too. I can be a bit of a smart arse though, but a lovable one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

consultech wrote: »
    Yeah actually, whats the craic with the horny hangover thing? Many a Sunday morning have I engaged in bumpin uglies with herself, despite the fact Im not even fit to stand up to go get water!
    I have no idea but it makes you feel soooo much better and your hangover just disappears. You probably sweat the drink out of you :)

consultech wrote: »

The hangover horn...one of life's great pleasures!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I tend to be more chatty and I find approaching women incredibly easy when I'm drunk whereas when I'm sober I tend to keep to myself.
    I rarely get drunk enough to act rowdy / suffer memory loss but when I do it's because of spirits.

^^Likewise^^

I myself become incredibly easy too. Thank you alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

An early one, cheers ****ers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Chatty, mildly offensive, jokey.. & too drunk to form an opinion of myself

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I tend to be a happy drunk, dancing lots more and having a laugh...usually there are hugs involved:pac:

Luckily I dont slur my words, or lose motor skills, but drinking vodka tends to make me feel like acting that little bit more romantic than usual on a night out:p I tend to stick to a suddy and red, captain's and coke or my new favourite: havana and coke:)

Shots: sambuca makes me happy, Jaeger makes me sluggish...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I'm the one who looks after everyone else, oh I get p1ssed alright. It's just by that stage everyone else is usually unconscious. Luckily I don't need alcohol as a confidence crutch, I'm probably funnier and better craic without it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Very full of the love - hugs a-plenty, telling friends how much I love them etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭cafecolour

I'm always a happy drunk. Sometimes a sleepy drunk. Sometimes a silly/stupid drink, but mostly a responsible (or boring, depending on your pov) drunk now that I'm older.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I get exponentially louder, and make it my business to involve myself in every conversation that's going on around me. Generally I get happy and hug people though, as opposed to angry and violent. So it's all good!

Also, I get very honest. People who've been drunk with me know me a lot more than they ever wanted to. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

If I drink Jagerbombs....or should I say if someone else shoves them down my throat because I never drink them willingly.....I'm a pukey drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm a happy chatty drunk person...I'm usually overjoyed to meet casual acquaintances unexpectedly on the dance floor and if it happens to be an actual friend I meet, the emotions are overwhelming:o. When someone tells me to do something even if it's stupid, I do it without hesitation.

I have to go handy on the drink 'cos sometimes, much to my shame I think I'm a great mover and throw lap-dancer-like shapes but usually only if I'm in the company of a particular mate, she does it too thus encouraging the hussy in me.I'm dimly aware at the time that there's a circle around us staring but in my drink infused haze I'm convinced it's in admiration. Shame:o!

Another thing I do is, even if I'm talking to someone I dislike, I try to find something nice about them and tell them about it. Like their hair or the way they smile. I have a little voice in the back of my head warning me to shut-the fcuk up but I ignore it:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

After a few : much chattier and in better form
    After a few too many : Generally a bit of a mess
    After vodka : I can never remember, probably bad for me, varies for those around me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Normally a very happy one when i'm drinking Vodka.

Too much jager and i can flip easily though :cool:

Advertisement