Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What sort of drunk are you?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

I'm like a homing pigeon - as soon as I pass the threshold between tipsy-drunk and proper drunk, I tend to leave, get into the nearest taxi, and get home.

Ahhh homing pigeons... Renowned heavy drinkers, taxi users.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jkrowling

Too much jager and i can flip easily though :cool:

Ah the aul Jeger bomb, been the proximite cause of many a weepy night for me. Dunno why or what it is about them but the lure of them is so tempting, that it's impossible to say no to it's seductive fizzy cola bottleesqu taste........

Can drink Vodka and Cider without too much colateral damage but try get me on the lager and after one pint I'm anyones, 3 pints I'm everyones!

Actually looking out at the glorious day we have today makes you wanna mitch from work and head to the nearest beer garden and sit down and relax with a nice ice cold pint bottle of Bulmers - not very ladylike I know but has to be done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

I'm the glider as soon as I feel like I'm close to a speed wobble I put on me jacket tell my mates I'm going out for a smoke and TAXI!

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

with certain drink i turn into certain types

cheap beer , I = unfunny Will Ferrel
    wine = Dylan Moran
    Vodka = excuse me ma'am have i told you my life story yet ?
    cider = cant remember!
    rum = stereotypical room spinning drunk and nothing like that happens with other drink

while were here :

Weed : just me but more self confident
    meph: cmere an i tell ya (5 hours later ) same sentence

Advertisement