Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limp Bizkit play the Olympia Aug 24th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Vomit

Limp Biscuit are corporate suckers of Satan's sausage - swallowers of the black worm jism. They SUCK, end of. Good luck with wasting your money on these idiots if it makes you happy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Vomit wrote: »
    Limp Biscuit are corporate suckers of Satan's sausage - swallowers of the black worm jism. They SUCK, end of. Good luck with wasting your money on these idiots if it makes you happy.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha cant beat a good laugh every now and then. I love the way people are saying they are not sending a message in their music WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!! not all music has to be about sending messages , they have good songs and are great live which makes people buy tickets to see them. All i can say for the people with great taste in music going to the gig you shall not be let down , even though its nearly a year ago it still gives me goosebumps :)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha cant beat a good laugh every now and then. I love the way people are saying they are not sending a message in their music WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!! not all music has to be about sending messages , they have good songs and are great live which makes people buy tickets to see them. All i can say for the people with great taste in music going to the gig you shall not be let down , even though its nearly a year ago it still gives me goosebumps :)

I didn't say their music wasn't 'sending messages', I said they SUCK, plain and simple. And they do, really hard. They ought to rap and hippidy hop their way back to whatever idiot asylum they came from.

Oh yeah I can see Fred Dursts great musicianship in that video above posted by Bmbm... I mean really... where can I get the tabs???

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Both hilarious and childish in equal measures.

"My Generation" - who the f*ck do they think they are? The Who? They can f*ck off. And that bass player can take his LED inlays and shove them up his arse.

• Advertisement

adox wrote: »
    Both hilarious and childish in equal measures.

Coming from a Limp Bizkit fan...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

"My Generation" - who the f*ck do they think they are? The Who? They can f*ck off. And that bass player can take his LED inlays and shove them up his arse.

you'd like that would'nt you?......weirdo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I didn't say their music wasn't 'sending messages', I said they SUCK, plain and simple. And they do, really hard. They ought to rap and hippidy hop their way back to whatever idiot asylum they came from.

Oh yeah I can see Fred Dursts great musicianship in that video above posted by Bmbm... I mean really... where can I get the tabs???

You fair dont get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Fred durst for president

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭new fang

• Advertisement

By any chance are you a Nirvana fan?

Not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

NEVER speak ill of Nirvana :D

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭new fang

if that's your way of saying he's in no position to be criticizing limp bizkit, well, my friend, you'll be shocked to find has very few valid detractors. put your argument back in the trash where it belongs.

also judging by your gig list you like paying truckloads of money for crap bands and has-beens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Its savage the way Fred Durst can incite hatred amongst everybody

Its savage the way Fred Durst can incite hatred amongst everybody

So can the latest auto-tuned Simon Cowell bimbo.

--LOS-- wrote: »
    NEVER speak ill of Nirvana :D
    Ha sorry --LOS--

new fang wrote: »
    if that's your way of saying he's in no position to be criticizing limp bizkit, well, my friend, you'll be shocked to find has very few valid detractors. put your argument back in the trash where it belongs.

also judging by your gig list you like paying truckloads of money for crap bands and has-beens

Nah , sorry to disappoint but never liked Nirvana and all the gigs i am going to are all worth money

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Mod Warning: Please keep the discussion civil here folks. Don't resort to name calling or I'll have to hand out infractions. Remember - attack the post, not the poster.

Well technically if it makes someone happy, it wouldnt be a waste of money, would it?

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Well technically if it makes someone happy, it wouldnt be a waste of money, would it?

suppose not

• Advertisement

Limp+Bizkit++2010.png

BOOYAH!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I hate noob Limp Bizkit fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

rovert wrote: »

judgin by how many views this thread has had already in its short lifespan.. theres a f*cklaod of em

whats the bets the Pop threaders in general caught wind of it due to consistantly bein the latest post in Rock/Metal :pac:

- guitarist thinks he's Papa Shango now!! innovative new look

rovert wrote: »

Who are the noob fans in this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    Limp+Bizkit++2010.png

BOOYAH!

It's as if an ad for TK Maxx and Black Eyed Peas had a baby. With a few extra chromosomes. That would imply that I have just personified the advertising for TK Maxx and lumped the whole band the Black Eyed Peas as one person. Either way, you can use your imagination.

chin_grin wrote: »
    It's as if an ad for TK Maxx and Black Eyed Peas had a baby. With a few extra chromosomes. That would imply that I have just personified the advertising for TK Maxx and lumped the whole band the Black Eyed Peas as one person. Either way, you can use your imagination.

wha?

I like to shop in TK Maxx for unusual shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Star Bingo wrote: »
    judgin by how many views this thread has had already in its short lifespan.. theres a f*cklaod of em

whats the bets the Pop threaders in general caught wind of it due to consistantly bein the latest post in Rock/Metal :pac:

bert.gif

Oh yeah, gimp bizkit were so much cooler when they were underground

limp bizkit know they have a lot of fans that are too cool to admit they love LB, so they even have merch designed for you

bsi_limp51.gif

now you can be cool and say LB suck just like the other cool sheep.

• Advertisement

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    limp bizkit know they have a lot of fans that are too cool to admit they love LB, so they even have merch designed for you

bsi_limp51.gif

now you can be cool and say LB suck just like the other cool sheep.

Now this is why Limp Bizkit are heros. That, and they are causing people who "hate" them to come in here and try and be witty. It's gas. LB Forever

Advertisement