Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limp Bizkit play the Olympia Aug 24th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

no, just thought it was a nice picture, i try to balance out my hate with something nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Have been listening to the Live at Rock Im Park 2001. Cant wait :)

i was at that gig we went for gnr but they pulled out so we got LB Kid rock and Linkin Park have to admit that Limp Bizkit put on a great show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

i was at that gig we went for gnr but they pulled out so we got LB Kid rock and Linkin Park have to admit that Limp Bizkit put on a great show

considering what they were preceded by.. -much as kid rock tries to orchestrate a good time it musta been fairly grim. don't know much about Linkin Park other than they suck up to matallica n play with bandai figurines
    AlcoholicA wrote: »
    no, just thought it was a nice picture, i try to balance out my hate with something nice.

hate the player, not the organizer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 push_it

Anyone selling any standing tickets for this gig???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

push_it wrote: »
    Anyone selling any standing tickets for this gig???

Has it sold out or something? Have you tried soundcellar in Dublin? 01 6771940

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Just checked out LB's website, they're playing some BIG European Arena's on this tour, may be an idea to stick a few earplugs in your pocket for this one, i think they'll be bringing there full PA wit them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

scudzilla wrote: »
    Just checked out LB's website, they're playing some BIG European Arena's on this tour, may be an idea to stick a few earplugs in your pocket for this one, i think they'll be bringing there full PA wit them

That's a good idea - I don't know why they just can't use less amp's in a smaller venue...but then, this is Limp Bizkit we're talking about

You have to admire a band who tries to make money from both their loyal fans and those who dispise them

lb_ihatelb_blk_z.jpg

This is an official Limp Bizkit T Shirt

I learned the hard way to always have earplugs with you, same reasoning as a condom...
    better to have and not need than need and not have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I learned the hard way to always have earplugs with you, same reasoning as a condom...

You put condoms in your ears and ear plugs in your........uh:D

Beekay wrote: »
    You put condoms in your ears and ear plugs in your........uh:D

That's good protection....:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭GoldCobra

Supposedly they will release a single soon.

Song will be called "douchebag"

can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Unless you pull out at the last minute, something Limp Bizkit have been known to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

They have cancelled their US tour, hopefully to save their energy for us Europeans.

http://www.spin.com/articles/limp-bizkit-cancel-us-tour

if this gig cancels im gonna kill everyone

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

They would have cancelled by now id say since that Us Tour Cancellation was announced 2 months ago. I will be seeing them at Pukkelpop and then few days later in the Olympia which will make it 3 times since last year ive seen them :).

Ah balls

Milton Keynes 2001 - They cancelled

Download 2003 - They cancelled

Third time lucky i'm hopin

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Charisteas wrote: »
    They have cancelled their US tour, hopefully to save their energy for us Europeans.

NOOOOOOoooooooooooo:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Actually yeah if it is poor ticket sales in the States they'll surely play the European Festivals to keep their profile up there so sure our Gig is safe ...Fingers Crossed:pac:

NOOOOOOoooooooooooo:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Actually yeah if it is poor ticket sales in the States they'll surely play the European Festivals to keep their profile up there so sure our Gig is safe ...Fingers Crossed:pac:

Yea the fact most of their European shows are pretty small venues we will be alright :) Have a feeling the Olympia wont be the same again after the LB gig :)

Yea the fact most of their European shows are pretty small venues we will be alright :) Have a feeling the Olympia wont be the same again after the LB gig :)

There's some pretty big venues they're playin in Europe, i'd say we're the smallest

scudzilla wrote: »
    There's some pretty big venues they're playin in Europe, i'd say we're the smallest

Oh right , well there playing similar size venues in the Uk it think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Yea the fact most of their European shows are pretty small venues we will be alright :)Have a feeling the Olympia wont be the same again after the LB gig :)

:D August 25th ...and it used to be such a great place for a night out :pac:

Charisteas wrote: »

No, that's an old announcement. They only have about 5 US dates scheduled before they hit Holland, that's their first European date

http://www.limpbizkit.com/events/

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭GoldCobra

Any word on when they are releasing the new album?

ah it keeps getting put back, even listen to that leak from fred durst, vocals arent even mixed... either theyre purposely stalling or else theyre acting like perfectionists and wont finish it.

EDIT:

SUPPORT HAS BEEN ANNOUCED FOR THE GIG HOWEVER

ITS Psyko Dalek

http://www.myspace.com/psykodalekmusic

Or maybe they are holding out till after the tour so then when the album comes out they will have a reason to tour again and possibly move up in venue size

My version of walking away

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Is there anything on after this? Is there an afterparty or anything? And does Fibbers stay open late on a Tuesday

Advertisement