Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland v Australia Brisbane 26th June

Options
  • 20-04-2010 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Just to let everyone know there is a pre-sale of these tickets for the test between Australia and Ireland on June 26th in Brisbane.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Shows/Show.aspx?sh=IRELAND10

You have to sign up to myrugby on www.rugby.com.au to be able to buy tickets on the pre-sale but it only takes a few minutes to get registered. Tickets for the presale go on sale on Tuesday 27th April at 9am.

There is also an Ireland supporter bay(whatever that means) but they don't go on sale until May 11th.

Not sure how hard tickets are to get to a test in Brisbane. I think I will just buy them on the presale to be sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Just to let everyone know there is a pre-sale of these tickets for the test between Australia and Ireland on June 26th in Brisbane.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Shows/Show.aspx?sh=IRELAND10

You have to sign up to myrugby on www.rugby.com.au to be able to buy tickets on the pre-sale but it only takes a few minutes to get registered. Tickets for the presale go on sale on Tuesday 27th April at 9am.

There is also an Ireland supporter bay(whatever that means) but they don't go on sale until May 11th.

Not sure how hard tickets are to get to a test in Brisbane. I think I will just buy them on the presale to be sure.

The matches are rarely ever sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

hussey wrote: »
    The matches are rarely ever sold out
    The best tickets might be though. ;)

I got some touch line seats in another pre-sale last week. SWEET! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

I am all over this match with bells on. I live 5 minutes up the hill from the Suncorp which mean my dream of getting sloshed and rolling to a game may soon be realised.

ballooba wrote: »
    The best tickets might be though. ;)

I got some touch line seats in another pre-sale last week. SWEET! :D

that's true!
    if flying from sydney virgin have some flights for 89 at the moment

that's true!
    if flying from sydney virgin have some flights for 89 at the moment
    Thanks. Was that on Happy Hour?

Edit: Thought you meant return. There should be cheapies on happ hour these days. I'm living in Brissie at the moment but keeping an eye out for friends.

• Advertisement

ballooba wrote: »
    Thanks. Was that on Happy Hour?

Edit: Thought you meant return. There should be cheapies on happ hour these days. I'm living in Brissie at the moment but keeping an eye out for friends.
    their sale at the moment only goes to 25th June

so I am not sure whether to bite the bullet and get the 180 ones or wait for a cheaper price

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Vorsprung wrote: »
    I am all over this match with bells on. I live 5 minutes up the hill from the Suncorp which mean my dream of getting sloshed and rolling to a game may soon be realised.
    :(:(:(
    you mean 'Lang Park'
    Them Rugby League Fvckers can Prostitute themselves and their 'Game' to the highest bidder all they want, dosent mean we should let it creep over into REAL Rugby ;)

their sale at the moment only goes to 25th June

so I am not sure whether to bite the bullet and get the 180 ones or wait for a cheaper price
    It's a fine line to thread. Where did the last set of Happy Hour fares end?

:(:(:(
    you mean 'Lang Park'
    Them Rugby League Fvckers can Prostitute themselves and their 'Game' to the highest bidder all they want, dosent mean we should let it creep over into REAL Rugby ;)

Don't get me started on them lot!

In fairness, the super 14 games are good - reds putting in a good effort this year. Was at the bulls game and it was the beat attendance in years.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Yeah the reds are doing quite well, but I havent ben to Ballymore in years :( I have to admit that my Obsession is AFL, this year is going to be a massive dissapointment tho, the Lions are on song at the moment and We all KNOW that wont last.

• Advertisement

I assume everyone going to this will be hitting the Caxton, or more likely the Irish pub across the road from it, beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

I too will be going and cant wait. Going to have a pre party in mine at A Flower then rock up. Also go the presale earmarked for good tix.

Also bear in mind RWC tix go on sale end of month. The team packs are the same price as buying individual tix and my experience at France taught me that you can get tix free for the USA and Russia games or dirt cheap on the day. So ill just buy an Oz ticket and an Italy ticket and wing the others.

There is a pre night on in the Irish Club on the eve could be worth checking out also its the last night of the tour and BOD is getting married 4 days after so there is an extremely high chance of running into the boys out and about quite messed up.

Hopefully Leinster are 2 time H Cup Champs by then ! :D

Any body see happy hours fares today? I was on lunch.

current virgin blue sale ends 27th April
    so I'm hoping the next round will include 25th!

Tickets on sale now I got a bunch to the ireland Supporters Bay for the craic !

Ticketek isn't accepting my MyRugby ID - anyone else having the same problem? I've just signed up for it, maybe I have to give it a day to process.

it did not like mine and I just tried it again by relogging into ticket texk and it worked.

Still having difficulty. This is pants.

Still having difficulty. This is pants.

Advertisement