Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Songwriters wanted for paid pub gigs!

Options
  • 20-04-2010 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey,

Here's an opportunity for singer songwriters to get heard AND paid!

Have music night slots every weekend in a popular bar in Ballsbridge for suitable acts.. STARTING May 14th so I'd like to have acts booked.

Set time will depend on how long you are comfortable with- anything from 30mins to 2hrs.

As its a pub gig- we need mostly covers of popular/irish/classic rock songs and a few originals as well (its that kind of crowd!).

Only small acts will be considered (1/2 person group-may consider 3).
    Finally, gig slots are late (11pm-1am) so keep this in mind!

PM back if interested- I'll need a demo of 4/5 songs (even some quick 'one take' covers).

Paddy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 padsl

A lot of interest so far- keep the PM's coming guys!

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 padsl

Only a few spots left :eek: .. Any more interested 1/2 piece acts PM me!

Thanks again!

Paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pauljotoole

Hi, My name is Paul and I am a well travelled and accomplished singer songwriter and covers performer. I would suit your evenings very well. I play a huge repetoire of covers with a very percussive style on accoustic guitar, and have toured extensively in the USA with my band, playing original material for ten years. I am now back home in Dublin and excited to start to play in a foremat and setting you described here. My original material is progressive, and has gone down very well in various venues arround the country and in Dublin. Look foreward to hearing from you.
    Regards, Paul.

http://www.myspace.com/paulotoolefishoutofwater
    http://www.paulotoole.net/ (under construction)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ShamrockHand

Dear Paddy,

I am a 25 year old Singer/Songwriter. I am currently re-cording an Album & would love to play some of my material live. I have had previous experience playing gigs etc... I will also throw in some crowd pleasing covers. I live in Ranelagh so the location is ideal. I will also give you a demo CD. Ready to gig as soon as possible. You can contact me on <snip>. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.

Woody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pauljotoole

Hey Paddy,
    Heres my contact details
    pauljotoole@eircom.net
    <snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Midnight organ

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 morred

Hi Paddy,
    Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uA4GcUgh2w and let us know if you re interested.
    Cheers

Advertisement