Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of sweet are you?

Options
  • 20-04-2010 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there,

I'm a Ba student from the uk studying art, as part of my research for a project, im trying to find the most popular sweets, please, please, PLEASE! vote :pac:

Thanks you!!!

What type of old fashion sweet do you like most 35 votes

Boiled Sweets
    0%
    Bon Bons
    20%
    MellorphasersMistyCheeseTwee.MiairelandWesternNightThe Lovely Muffin 7 votes
    Gobstoppers
    25%
    Sigma ForceWindSockDolbertMissHoneyBunWesternNightThe Lovely MuffinGirlOfGlassWanderingSoulLadyW 9 votes
    Gums & Jellies
    5%
    bp1989The Lovely Muffin 2 votes
    None, what are sweets?
    48%
    FaithgeeceeJIZZLORDThe Real B-manCutie18IrelandemeraldstarPigwidgeonAppleblossom42monicafussybe wide of meTwee.Thundercats HoThe Lovely MuffinsmallgardenWanderingSoulKeptidubh101 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭be wide of me

None, what are sweets?
    I love jellies nom nom nom... especially haribo super sour bears!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Jaysus remember bon bons!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

Gobstoppers
    Lovehearts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Gobstoppers
    Strawberry bon bons, can't wait to get my braces off so I can have them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Bon Bons
    My favourite type of "jellies" are what I call "white bottoms" - quite simply they are jelly on top and a stiffer white jelly underneth.

And cola bottles.

And those eggs ones.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Anything chocolaty with a bit of savoury thrown in, nuts or crispy salty bits... maybe a bit of nougat and soft caramel..

Sorry excuse me for just a second....

mmmm.gif
    I'm off to the shop :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Gobstoppers
    The origins of jelly sweets/anything jelly absolutely repulses me so my relationship with Haribo is no more. Am quite partial to strawberry bon bons though and especially like the hard toffee chocolate eclair sweets.

Advertisement