Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice please - what hotel?

Options
  • 20-04-2010 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I will be going to the Michael Buble concert in September. I have been checking online for a hotel room for that weekend and I really don’t know what to go for. There is so many.

Ideally I would Like to go for a hotel with a spa and get some spa treatments in that weekend.

As for price range I really don’t know what kind of funds I am going to have in September.

I would love to go up to Dublin on the Friday night after work. Spend the day in Dublin on Saturday. Spa treatments late Saturday afternoon. Concert Saturday evening. Home on Sunday. But I’m not sure because between paying for a hotel room, spa treatments, food, taxis, return bus/train ticket from home its all going to add up. I think I would be better off getting an early bus/train on Saturday morning to avoid paying for a hotel room for a second night. What do you think?

I am very tempted on going for something fancy like a 5 star with 24 hour room service. From looking online I am very attracted to the Merrion hotel. What would you all recommend. If you know the hotel buble will be at all the better.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

There will be a lot of Spas at Mickey Bubbles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 funky chops

if its on in the aviva stadium (landsdown road), the four seasons hotel is pretty close to there and has a spa

If budgets a problem anywhere cheaper along a dart line anywhere around the city would be ok for there because theres a dart station that stops right at the aviva.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

if its on in the aviva stadium (landsdown road), the four seasons hotel is pretty close to there and has a spa

If budgets a problem anywhere cheaper along a dart line anywhere around the city would be ok for there because theres a dart station that stops right at the aviva.

Thanks for this. Will check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Birneybau wrote: »
    There will be a lot of Spas at Mickey Bubbles.

You are so funny.....I like you. Michael buble is great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

If the concert is in the Point, there will be a Clarion opened up there by then. That has a spa too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 jojowho

Merrion Hotel, Nice! Highly recommend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭UPCurley

What hotel is everyone staying at for Michael buble gig?
    What is everyone wearing?

Advertisement