Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga presale code for Belfast or Dublin

• 20-04-2010 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭

Lady Gaga just announced concert dates for Belfast and Dublin for end of October, start of November. Tickets are on sale Friday but there is a presale this Wednesday.

I can't find details of the code anywhere. Not just the code itself but what you have to do to get one. Normally you have to sign up to a newsletter or text a code off etc but I can't find out anything at all.

The missus is dying to get tickets and this could sell pretty quick as Gaga is flavour of the month.

Anyone have a code they'd share, or know how I can subscribe to whatever and get one?

I'm in Donegal so either Belfast or Dublin suits!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

Hey,

If you know anyone on O2 you can get a code off them, you go through the O2blueroom with the code. The o2blueroom will also tell you how to get the code, you have to be an O2 customer to get it, but not an O2 customer to use it.

I'm meteor and i booked mine with a code from a friend this morning :-)

Hope that helps.

Advertisement