Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interest Check: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger 1st Offical Tournament: REBEL 1

Options
  • 20-04-2010 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Just interested to see who would be interested in a BlazBlue tournament, if enough people are interested & will be able to travel, it will go ahead.

Details:

Event: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Irish Tournament REBEL 1

Date: 15 May 2010

Time: Registration at 1pm. Tournament at 1:30pm

Location: Xtreme Gaming Center - 30-31 Liffey Street - Dublin 1

Cost: 5 Euro

Winners Prize Pot: (After Console Costs) 1st Place: 60% 2nd Place: 30% 3rd Place 10%

EXAMPLE: If 120 euro is taken in registration, 20 will be used to rent a console, 100 euro will be in the prize pot, 1st Place will win 60 Euro, 2nd Place is 30 Euro, 3rd place is 10 Euro.

Looking for at least 20 names, tell your friends too.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Action!

(read: why not :))

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Too early on a Saturday for me, sadly, so I wouldn't be able to make it. :(

Set up an internet connection and let me beast the lot of ya (not Tin) from up North! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

The idea of a BB tourney in Dublin interests me - the date is a problem though, as I'll be busy with exams at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I've an exam in may sometime and am without a solid date for it sometime, so colour me no more than "interested"

This has been holding me back from running the street fighter league I've wanted to for a long time to...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I will enter, so I can own everyone! (not really)

Also I'm owed 2.50 from last tourney so I am only paying 2.50 in :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I'd compete though I'm still super new to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

vyse is trying to get an online tourny on the go:

http://www.neoempire.com/forum/showthread.php?p=256206#post256206

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Just remember a Super SF4 tourney may fall on this date if it ends up being the one that suits most

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Interest peak get.
    I'm up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I might jump in for some BEE! action.

Is this defo going ahead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

Can't come then, ill go to the next 1 as
    free on on almost every other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Guys looks like i might have to change this date to accommodate some players from Belfast & some others who have exams. I'll aim for some time in June.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

sounds good xinkai let me get practice in as at the mo i suck lol just have sf4 on the brain lol

Xinkai wrote: »
    Guys looks like i might have to change this date to accommodate some players from Belfast & some others who have exams. I'll aim for some time in June.
    If it's gonna be in June, just bring all the Dublin players up for Q-Con and we'll hopefully have a BB tourney there! :D

But Q-Con is at the end of july :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Q-Con is the 25th of June.

EDIT : Well the weekend of the 25th of June.

Thought it was 25th-27th of July nvm so... i best get saving :eek:

Bring as many Dubliners up as you can for BB (so long as it's on, gonna have to wait 'til the console games are confirmed 'til we find out I guess), I wanna see BB get a way larger turnout than expected!

I was talking to Kyle at the last DS24 he said BB is more or less confirmed. Theres not that many of us anyways, Tin will be gone home at that time, so theres Me,Kiki,Flaregon,VOA & a couple of others left =/

Advertisement