Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomadation in Ballybunion for stag

Options
  • 20-04-2010 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi

Can some one please help me I am looking for accomadation in ballybunion for a stag of 30-40 lads,Is there any hostel or self catering houses that anyone knows need to book asap.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Blackrocks

Can some one please help me I am looking for accomadation in ballybunion for a stag of 30-40 lads,Is there any hostel or self catering houses that anyone knows need to book a

Hi,
    Courtneys Pub and Accommodation is on the Main Street and not only is the location amazing, the owners Ellen and her husband Noel run a very welcome house. No - I am not a relation but know the people and the house and pub. Their telephone is 068 28949 and 068 28038.
    I highly recommend it.:)
    Should they not be able to accommodate you and pals, check out Seafield on Cliff Road. The self catering we stayed in some time ago was Ballybun Golf Catering Village and was so overpriced and not clean :eek:.
    The best person to contact is Anthony Bennett - he's not called Mr. Versatile for nothing!!He owns Mikey Joe's Bar and has property to rent - 087 2480157 (could be brother's phone no but that would be no problem)

Advertisement