Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discussion on Cool vids. Any ideas for changes let me know here.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Personally I don't recall these streaking vids.

No, there weren't any streaking vids.

I'm saying I have seen lots of funny vids like that, that I would like to post, but I don't as I am not sure if they will be allowed.
    I tried to kinda keep that one more a guideline than a rule as certain things might need to be shown whilst they are unsavoury. Certain things might just be frivolous but cross the line. It's unfortunate. Personally I prefer to leave it to a judgement call rather than say X is allowed but Y is not. Of course then there's incosistency. But maybe inconsistency is better than a blanket ban on stuff.

Ah, I see .. grand so.
    Can you PM me the details of this ban for the Nell McCafferty bit? And the pics? And whatever else you have in your private stash?

Jaysus, do you really want me to end up on Six One :p

If I can remember the Nell thread, I shall PM it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Oh .. and sticky the Dr.Bollocko Has Been Arrested thread ;)

I do believe you used a stunt double for the bum shot in that video though :p
    Link please? :D

Bonito wrote: »
    Link please? :D

Just Google .. Bollocko Arrested

Sure, it's all over the internet ... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

That's fúcking brilliant! I've never laughed so hard in my life. :D:D:D:D:D

Hi Doc,

On the Photo Suggestion thread, it might be an idea to delete the suggestions of the previous week when the Comp starts as I see some people continue to vote for pics that have been put up for selection the week before.

There is usually only four or five suggestions a week anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement