Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposable BBQ Grill Liners?

Options
  • 20-04-2010 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks!

I am searching online and otherwise for someone (anyone) who stocks these.

They are basically an aluminium second grill that is laid down over your filthy, black, sticky, sooty BBQ grill so that you can be happily BBQ'ing 5 minutes after arriving home from work.

12212.jpg

I have at times not bothered to BBQ in the first place cause I can't face the nightmare of spraying toxic cleaners, scraping, scouring and knocking skin off my knuckles before I can relax in the Sun 1 hour later.....

Thanks & All advice appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

brightkane wrote: »

Yer a Legend - Local, cheap and only 2 days away - Very much appreciated :)

no worries, stock up!

enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

brightkane wrote: »
    no worries, stock up!

enjoy!

Due to unfortunate circumstances I missed these - I did call in as soon as possible but there was only the empty space where they used to be :eek:

I'd be very grateful if anyone could suggest an alternative place to pick these (or similar) up - on-line or other wise.

Thanks!

99% sure i saw these in atlantic homecare the other day also.

maybe check them or woodies (same company) and if i am in again i will keep an eye out for ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Lidl has loads of those trays in the Dublin moore st branch, and generally you can get them in the €2 shops around Dublin coming into the summer.

Advertisement