Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey for college assignment about PETA ad

Options
  • 20-04-2010 5:10pm

Hi if any of you have a spare minute I'd really appreciate if you could do this survey for a college assignment I'm doing. I'd like to include some opinions of vegans and vegetarians in the assignment. It's about a banned PETA superbowl ad.

Here's the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WCK2FS8

It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes, mostly yes or no questions with options to add additional comments for some of the questions.

Thank you! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

done :)

out of interest what are you studying in college ?

snowey07 wrote: »
    done :)

out of interest what are you studying in college ?

Thank you! :) I'm studying multimedia in DCU, this is or a module called Analysing Advertising. Thanks again!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Done, you asked politely or I would have booted you out. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

done. hadn't seen that advert before. Cant believe they were shocked when they werent allowed view it at the superbowl. anyone remember the uproad over janet jackson

Advertisement