Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i want a Dachshund

Options
  • 20-04-2010 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,774 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    Im looking to buy a minature Dachsund for my girlfriend as a surpirse present, or even another dog of smiliar size,anyone know of anyone selling one, or where would i best looking to get one,

Any help would be just great

thanks folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭mollymascara

Hey folks
    Im looking to buy a minature Dachsund for my girlfriend as a surpirse present, or even another dog of smiliar size,anyone know of anyone selling one, or where would i best looking to get one,

Any help would be just great

thanks folks

Best and probably the most reliable place to start looking would be the Irish Kennel Club, - if you give them a ring and ask for a list of breeders for the breed you are looking for they should be able to supply the info you need. I say these are the most reliable due to the fact that any breeders registered with them must worm, vaccinate and microchip their puppies before selling them on. Gluck in your search, they are a wonderful breed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

They're a cute little dog but do be wary of health issues and back issues.
    Being IKC reg doesn't guarantee much but it's a start.

Advertisement