Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Do you have a problem with achievement boosting?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

Boosting/Glitchting/Cheating

It's lame and you should feel bad about doing it. If this was a game of Monopoly I would have already thrown the board at you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

helios12 wrote: »
    Boosting/Glitchting/Cheating

It's lame and you should feel bad about doing it. If this was a game of Monopoly I would have already thrown the board at you ;)

You idiot , no one here plays monopoly , sure there's no cheevo's for that!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I cleared my cache and played Burnout Paradise offline so I could get the x20 boost chain achievement in the baseball stadium. It's unreasonale to think a normal person can get this legit.

I think it's fine as long as you don't go overboard. Like gettin 1000/1000 within 5 mins by using a game save. The achievement doesn't really mean anything to you then. In fairness the boost chain achievement doesnt really mean anything to me now... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

calex71 wrote: »
    You idiot , no one here plays monopoly , sure there's no cheevo's for that!!!!!!
    There is but you can't get any of em online, it's an offline game

(Srs bzns)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I have a problem with finishing games (1000 GS) but that's mostly down to OCD than anything else! I don't care how big or small my e-penis is. I just want games completed!! So much so, I've kept games that I should've traded in years ago cause I said I'd go back and finish them!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

rizzla wrote: »
    I cleared my cache and played Burnout Paradise offline so I could get the x20 boost chain achievement in the baseball stadium. It's unreasonale to think a normal person can get this legit.

I think it's fine as long as you don't go overboard. Like gettin 1000/1000 within 5 mins by using a game save. The achievement doesn't really mean anything to you then. In fairness the boost chain achievement doesnt really mean anything to me now... :(

Can you get achievements using games saves though?

For instance a year or two ago I lost my profile and had to recover it online but it wasn't up to date and so I lost a couple of thousand GS, now I still have the game saves on my hard drive that I used to play the games I lost the achievements for but anytime I play them now I don't get any of the achievements back.

Advertisement