Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Ring UK Numbers Off My Mobile

Options
  • 20-04-2010 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭

Anybody any idea why? :( It just says 'the number you have dialled cannot be reached please try again later'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Is it just one number or all UK numbers? It could be that the number you are calling is in fact temporarily unavailable.

Have you checked with your network that you have international dialling enabled? Sometimes with new accounts (or after recent upgrades as I found out once!:mad:) they have them disabled for the first few months or until you actually request it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I rang up meteor and I apparently do have it enabled! I dunno what it could be cos I tried the number off somebody elses phone and it worked, meteor can't seem to help me :rolleyes:

Advertisement