Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E72 unlocked for €199

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Just ordered the jet there, good deal. No mention of the colour so hope they're black like the the picture...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

EEEK:eek: Dont want a pink one anyway,i also presume its black!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

Can't wait for some boardies exlusive discount, ala Richer Sounds! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

moonshadow wrote: »
    EEEK:eek: Dont want a pink one anyway,i also presume its black!

yes better be black - im never confused lol's

neo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Also ordered a Jet, the reviews online were pretty positive Balanced review and the price is excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Are these new or refurb phones?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭pelemcg

Noob question if anyone can answer please, will my O2 sim work straight away in these phones? Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

pelemcg wrote: »
    Noob question if anyone can answer please, will my O2 sim work straight away in these phones? Many thanks

Yes, the phone is described as unlocked so an o2 sim will work in it straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭POKERKING

im thinking of getting e72, anyone use one of these on meteor prepay? will it work properly? like with the settings etc, just basically want it for accessing my emails on the go and nothing else but dont want it to cost me a fortune, any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

POKERKING wrote: »
    im thinking of getting e72, anyone use one of these on meteor prepay? will it work properly? like with the settings etc, just basically want it for accessing my emails on the go and nothing else but dont want it to cost me a fortune, any suggestions?

Because they are unlocked you'll need to download the settings and then you should be good to go. assuming meteor supports the phone, but the networks support almost every phone for their settings, and with a popular make like Nokia, I'd very much think they would.

See here http://www.meteor.ie/support/meteor_services/gprs_mss_wap_settings/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Well that didn't last long. The Samsung Jet is up to €149

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

I was just going to buy one until I saw they had increased the price:(.

Not a great start for Maxroam on here :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

And I was about to order one @ €99 :( will wait to see if the offer comes back..

I was this close to buying it at that price, even though I dont really need a new phone, but I doubt I'll splash out for it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

so a few people buy it and the price goes up not a very good start at all :(

Edit: maybe it just a error because on the homepage it show a pic of the jet with a price tag of 99

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

Bit of a short window of opportunity there :rolleyes:

Pity, as I was just about to order. Not paying 150 though

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭shuyin1

jk86 wrote: »
    Bit of a short window of opportunity there :rolleyes:

Pity, as I was just about to order. Not paying 150 though

Would of made more sense last night at €135, now €162 with cheap shipping ;) 1 step forward and 2 steps backwards...

shuyin1 wrote: »
    Would of made more sense last night at €135, now €162 with cheap shipping ;) 1 step forward and 2 steps backwards...

Yep, and there was me thinking that the offer would last more than a few hours. Stupid me :rolleyes:

dunworth1 wrote: »
    maybe it just a error because on the homepage it show a pic of the jet with a price tag of 99
    I'd imagine that they haven't updated the homepage graphic to conincide with the price hike.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Anyone bought the Xperia X10? I'm very tempted at €360 but I'm afraid if I wait it'll go up like the Jet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

I'd imagine that they haven't updated the homepage graphic to conincide with the price hike.

They've changed it now...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Oh well. I'll just put away the CC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Maxroam: Pat

podge3 wrote: »
    I was just going to buy one until I saw they had increased the price:(.

Not a great start for Maxroam on here :cool:
    Hi
    we will have numerous specials ongoing
    all our prices will change on a constant basis
    we will have a special on there for €20 in the next hour, it all depends upon demand

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Don't know if they'll get more profit if they jack up the price 50% or if more people would have bought the phone at the original price. I guess they think it's for former and not the latter (though I had two people who were interested in buying the phone - not anymore :/ )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Hi
    we will have a special on there for €20 in the next hour, it all depends upon demand

Was going to buy the jet but Im not now. Did you see loads of interest and then decided to put the price up? Or were you not making enough on just charging standard delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

thats a disaster it never mentioned that it was a limited offer :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

JAMM222 wrote: »
    thats a disaster it never mentioned that it was a limited offer :mad:

I think stupid is the word you are looking for.

Hi

So they go up in price once people are interested in the good value? Genius... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Hi

Hi Pat,
    Can you confrim if these phones are new or refurb units?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Hi

fair enough if they are specials but there is no mention on the site that they are

and what you say about demand more people started buy the jet so the price went up?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement