Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reheated curry...safe to eat?

Options
  • 20-04-2010 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Two day old takeaway, chicken madras, in ther fridge. Is it safe to reheat and eat???

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

At 2 days old, assuming it had been prepared and refrigerated correctly it should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

In my experience, yes it's fine. I've probably done that at least 20 times and never had any ill effects.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

It should be ok..but thats based on it being stored correctly..and then heated up to >75C.
    Go for it and let us know how you are this time tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

The OP is still sitting on the toilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Rockfish

It was fine and so am i

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dubh101

I think re-heated curry can be better sometimes the second or third day,spices have time too marinade the meat or veg more.Perfectly safe,if stored and re-heated properly.yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hcd

dubh101 wrote: »
    I think re-heated curry can be better sometimes the second or third day,spices have time too marinade the meat or veg more.Perfectly safe,if stored and re-heated properly.yum.
    you murder me:cool:

Advertisement