Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a good desk

Options
  • 20-04-2010 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

I am hoping to buy a new desk for ahome office. I want to buy a good quality desk with drawers, shelves etc and live in Maynooth. Where is worth buying?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Give Ikea a lash. Saw a few nice one's there at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Thanks for that, had a look on their website. Will call out as well. However, I'm keen to get a good quality L-shaped desk. Just wondering if there are any good furniture stores worth going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

For a home office I'd look at some of the places that have used office furniture. With so many liquidations recently there are real office desks not much used for sale. Desks don't wear out quickly. There used to be a place down by the canal in Ringsend in Dublin, where I bought an office chair, but I can't quite identify it.

Advertisement