Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linda McCartney

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Georges arcade, some little health food shop had them for 2.95 today, but was too busy too get them. :(

Don't buy them all on me though ya feckers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Oo..

thanks Tar, just back from Georges st, bags full :D:D:D

i havent seen them around in a long time either, its been a long time since ive seen the Linda McCarthney range.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You just took them all, didn't you! enjoy mumble mumble :)

And welcome to zee forum!

ah...no... wish i did tho:) id love to find some of them about the place.
    been stuck with quorn that the shops dont even stock properly :mad:

Yeah it's like a lucky dip going to get quorn these days. I can never find the ones I like ahhhhhhh.

• Advertisement

yeah def!!

tescos do all the nice stuff but unfortunaly i only have dunnes.

they went a whiles ago to clear out the fridges and they removed every veggie substitute there was and did not restock them for almost a week...
    even now they're not all back :mad:

Yeah i live beside a supervalu, I miss living near a tesco. I want the cheese gruyere quorn escelopes, they are practically nowhere and taste so goot.

ive never actually tried them, its prob the only one i havent yet..

they always seem to have plenty of them in Dunnes.:rolleyes:

theres these new veggie/vegan burgers out noe called Dee's...not too bad. very expensive tho..

Damn you and your dunnes! hehe
    I've only ever seen them in Dunnes all right.
    I am a fan of dee on facebook. :p
    Still haven't had them yet, saw her on dragons den getting more dolla.

hehe. i wish it was a tesco....dont like dunnes..

they not too bad,

the spicy ones are the nicest...omega ones are pretty bland, might be nice with a salad tho :confused: seem pretty good for ya too.

there so expensive 3.79 for two burgers?? they rip off us veggies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement