Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just another question thread! (Barbell)

Options
  • 20-04-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭

Hey I have a question regarding an industrial piercing through the upper part of the ear and putting in a barbell.

How much would it cost approx?

Also, would it look dumb to have a single barbell piercing on my left ear and no other piercings. I'm considering getting my atin-tragus done as well.

Any opinions or help is appreciated. :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

bout 70 squid or so IIRC.

No, not really. Thats all I have left in my face at the moment. Whatever makes you happy should be what counts. Which is why I'm getting one or two more soon enough.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 the wizzard

I was up in Red Dragon, Clondalkin, this morning, getting tattooed, sleeve nearly finished and I picked up a piercing price list. €50 for a Scaffold. Had a look at the piercing room too. Claen and bright. The guy piercing is English. Very helpful and seems to know his stuff.

Advertisement