Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Can we please keep this thread on topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Pigsback.com have coupons for €1 off Milupa Banana Bedtime, €1 off Milupa Sunshine Orange & €1 off any Milupa product.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭odddavey

Persil Non Bio 70 washes
    Did a survey of Non Bio Washing powders in Dunnes and Superquinn.
    Came across Persil Non-Bio 70 washes in Superquinn for 13.39, claims its half price, works out at 19 cent per wash. think offer was supposed to be finished but it worked. First baby so don't know anything about it. Thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

odddavey wrote: »
    Persil Non Bio 70 washes
    Did a survey of Non Bio Washing powders in Dunnes and Superquinn.
    Came across Persil Non-Bio 70 washes in Superquinn for 13.39, claims its half price, works out at 19 cent per wash. think offer was supposed to be finished but it worked. First baby so don't know anything about it. Thanks

Is it marked @ 13.39 on the shelf?
    Also- do they have any comfort offers?

Cheers

It was at the end of one of the aisles,
    Was 26.79
    Now 26.79
    save 13.39

wasn't looking for comfort, didn't come across any

Which branch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

Slight aside on the Non-Bio, I was always an adamant purchaser of brand washing powders as I felt the generic ones didn't cut it in terms of stains etc, but I tried the Aldi liquid pouches and found them as good as the Ariel ones, but with a HUGE price difference. We're using their non-Bio now for our newborn and we're very happy with them too. No problems getting newborn poop stains off her bath towels :) Like wise their fabric conditioner that's parallel to the Comfort Pure is brilliant. If you're looking into price per wash for value on both those products it might be worth visiting Aldi and trying them out.

smccarrick wrote: »
    Which branch?
    Superquinn northside yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

KGLady wrote: »
    Slight aside on the Non-Bio, I was always an adamant purchaser of brand washing powders as I felt the generic ones didn't cut it in terms of stains etc, but I tried the Aldi liquid pouches and found them as good as the Ariel ones, but with a HUGE price difference. We're using their non-Bio now for our newborn and we're very happy with them too. No problems getting newborn poop stains off her bath towels :) Like wise their fabric conditioner that's parallel to the Comfort Pure is brilliant. If you're looking into price per wash for value on both those products it might be worth visiting Aldi and trying them out.
    Yeah I love the Aldi non bio too I have to say :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

picture.php?albumid=2273&pictureid=14170

I cant get over the price of baby cereal and I usually just give mine porriage by the time they are 1, but in the mean time.... Heinz are doing 2 boxes for €2 in Tesco. Some of the boxes are €2.70 before they are reduced.

Gee_G wrote: »
    Is it the number 1 Aptamil?

No, it was 2+ that I am looking for. Apparently its on special in Dunnes at the moment, but out of stock.Doh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

SMA Red cap is €8 at the minute in Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

is there any place doing offers on pampers at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

tesco (Arklow) are selling the heinz breakfast cereals 4/7/10 months plus at €2.79 each OR 2 for €2

Its not a mistake, the yellow sticker is over them on the shelf (I took a photo to prove it). there is none of the 10 month left as i bought literally every box there was on the shelves

great deal, imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Super quinn is doing a deal buy one pack of huggies wipes, get two free....a pack is 3.12 at the moment...Not a bad deal!

http://content.yudu.com/A1zuxl/SQLeaflet16A2012/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.superquinn.ie%2Faspx%2FContent.aspx%3Fid%3D866

• Advertisement

tesco (Arklow) are selling the heinz breakfast cereals 4/7/10 months plus at €2.79 each OR 2 for €2

Its not a mistake, the yellow sticker is over them on the shelf (I took a photo to prove it). there is none of the 10 month left as i bought literally every box there was on the shelves

great deal, imo

Offer finished last night at 11pm, I cleaned them out, I have enough to do until little man starts on porriage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Pampers nappies on offer in tesco 17.49 for 136 nappies (size 3) but size 4 and 5 on offer to.
    Also have johnsons wipes box with 6 for 6.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Offer finished last night at 11pm, I cleaned them out, I have enough to do until little man starts on porriage.

i have enough to do til my little fella starts college:D

OK you win!

But this:

161-9087316iaSPA78UC1199011M.jpg

Is €4.76 in Tesco, if you can find it, it is an older model.

Its a Bright Stars Gym. The pink one is €39 odd but the blue yellow and green one is reduced.

Comes in a white box.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 urbane4u

Pampers nappies on offer in Dunnes as well: 17.49 for 104 for size 4+.

• Advertisement

Any of the nappy offers include Active Fit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Dunnes have 4+ super dry nappies for 15 and Johnson's wipes box of 6 for 6 euro

Avent 0 m+ 4oz single bottle and teat
    In superquinn, northside
    1.52€ each
    We got the last 2
    It could be in other shops?
    Happy hunting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Cleverclogs have Lodger bunker a limited number footmuffs on sale for €50! They usually retail around €95, great product.

464b60606c67f11101710149485a5a6d.image.200x200.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

I think there on offer in tesco aswell as the baby dry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

I saw an offer on huggies, a box for 10 euro, the size 3 (4 to 9 kg) contains 87 super dry nappies for 10 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭uli84

where was that? thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

Silly me! Forgot to say it was in Dunnes Stores!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Tesco in Youghal had size 5s a few days ago, so they're probably elsewhere too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Supervalu have a pack of 6 Huggies pure wipes for €6 until the 22nd of December.

• Advertisement

Wahoo! Thats perfect! ^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

8 Julia Donaldson books in a pack in Smyths only €13. Seen one of these books for €9 in mothercare.

It includes one mole digging a hole, hippo has a hat, a squash and a squeeze, the troll and few more.

Being Christmas again, the price of 1st milk and follow on milk has rocketted!
    picture.php?albumid=2273&pictureid=14283

picture.php?albumid=2273&pictureid=14282

Time to go to SuperQuinn:
    picture.php?albumid=2273&pictureid=14284

€8.98 in SuperQuinn v €11.79 for SMA follow on( red tin)

Anyone know if Dunnes are still doing 2 for €16 for SMA follow on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Clarks have lots of toddler and children's shoes reduced to €26-32 so it might be a good time to stock up if your little ones are due a new pair soon. There was a big selection in the Liffey Valley store this morning. Unfortunately they didn't have any 5G for my son :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

Got aptamil 3 in Dunnes yesterday paid 12.15 ... Today in Supervalu it was 10.95.

Looks like SuperValue and SuperQuinn haven't increased prices at all, like last year.

Anyone know how muchit is in boots?

• Advertisement

Right so where are the deals?

Looking for Simply Dry no. 4
    Baby Dry No.5
    Huggies wipes
    and SMA Red lid!

must buy a potty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭lmullen

Huggies wipes are on special in Dunnes. Can't remember the price. I got a pack of 6 pampers sensitive wipes for €7. Maxi boxes of pampers baby dry size 4 for €14.99.

Right, I have my jumbo box of simply dry 4, for €14.11 in Tesc0,
    Mega pack of baby dry 5, for €17.49
    and Ill check out Dunnes for huggies tomorrow.
    I check Boots on Sat just in case they are better for anything.

just found this:

Baby%20event%20web.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Mamas and Papas travel cot, was 90 now 60 in their shop. 42 in Argos.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Smyths have some good baby deals

http://www.toys.ie/Baby.aspx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Smyths have the Gro egg for 12.99, Argos have it for €18.49, they're usually over €25:eek:! Picked up one for my pregnant sis-in-law

Saw 4 pack of Huggies wipes for €5 in Dunnes, €4.65 in Boots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Smyths have the Gro egg for 12.99, Argos have it for €18.49, they're usually over €25:eek:! Picked up one for my pregnant sis-in-law

What is the gro egg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

yellow hen wrote: »
    What is the gro egg?

http://gro.co.uk/gro-egg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

YH the gro egg is brillant! my friend gave me one for my baby shower, its such a peace of mind to just glance at it and know the temp in the babys room or your room or wherever is fine! and 12.99 is a steal!

Lovely! off to Boots for the wipes.

I never know what the offfers are in boots as they dont seem to show them on their ROI website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Rachineire wrote: »
    YH the gro egg is brillant! my friend gave me one for my baby shower, its such a peace of mind to just glance at it and know the temp in the babys room or your room or wherever is fine! and 12.99 is a steal!

Ah ok. Sorry on phone and its to awkward to google it. Adding it to my list :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement