Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭bozharry

Dunnes have the mega box of pampers for 14.99 too. Picked up the 5+ for dd tonight! Only shows the jumbo box in the leaflet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Wow, that's the offer of the year, must call the local dunnes tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

zulily.co.uk have grobags on offer at the moment. 2.5 tog bags for infants and toddlers are £14, 1.5 are £13.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭littlemissfixit

SMA red lids were 8,34 in supervalue, normally round 10 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

96 baby dry 4+ for 17.50 in superquinn. Not sure if that's good or not cos I'm crap with money.... ( maybe why I'm skint) 84 of the active fit for same price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭gar

Baby event in boots. Got loads for Johnsons wipes. e1 for a pack of 56

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭lmullen

They are €8 in Dunnes at the moment!

dublinlady wrote: »
    96 baby dry 4+ for 17.50 in superquinn. Not sure if that's good or not cos I'm crap with money.... ( maybe why I'm skint) 84 of the active fit for same price.
    They are all €14.99 in Dunnes at the moment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

lmullen wrote: »
    They are all €14.99 in Dunnes at the moment!

See - this is why I'm skint!! Haha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

dublinlady wrote: »

You have to go on price per nappy. Otherwise, your head would be wrecked with Mega, Jumbo, half price.... I never pay more than 18c per nappy.

• Advertisement

Mega pack baby dry 3 and 5 were €17.49 yeaterday in Kilkenny. they were beside a stack of Jumbo boxes and a sign saying €14.99 but scanned at €17.49.

SMA red was €8 though and Huggie yellow pack wipes was €5 for quad pack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭bozharry

It must have been a pricing error cause they had the mega packs and jumbo packs for the same price, that's why I posted it up. Picked up a few boxes for myself but went back in yesterday to get another and they were back up. Did manage to get a good stock in though. Should keep me going for a few week!

Oh there's hope so,

I'll try the babydry size 3 mega pack in Waterford, if I get in there tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,721 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Only €8.00 in Dunnes. Did they have the SMA green lids reduced aswell ? Tesco are doing them for €9.00 just now.

I only saw the red lid reduced in Dunnes, but the Green lid one at full price was cheaper than the normal price in Tesco.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

If anyone is near Swords JCs have the red tin SMA for around 6 euro, I think I saw it in passing today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭uli84

Anybody seen avent sterilisers in dunnes in blanchardstown available?

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭skydish79

Smyths have the Gro egg for 12.99, Argos have it for €18.49, they're usually over €25:eek:! Picked up one for my pregnant sis-in-law

Saw 4 pack of Huggies wipes for €5 in Dunnes, €4.65 in Boots.

Is this in all smyths, emailed them said they don't stock them!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

That was a week or more ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

skydish79 wrote: »
    Is this in all smyths, emailed them said they don't stock them!

Went in yest in blanchardstown and they were sold out, none in mothercare either. got one in argos for 18.49

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

Picked up 4pk of Huggies Pure wipes in Boots today for e4, ching ching! They had SMA & Pampers on offer too but I didn't check the prices (<3 BFing and Aldi nappies) which I now realised would have been helpful to post here :S sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Emmacash

uli84 wrote: »
    Anybody seen avent sterilisers in dunnes in blanchardstown available?
    Just got a microwaveable avent sterilizer in doc morris, marked down from 32e to 16e. Comes with 4 bottles too....yes please, don't mind if I do! :)

Ex display ZIa for £55 + £15 delivery, = £70 / € 90.

Well worth it.

http://www.nurseryvalue.com/reworked/petite-star-ziax-cranberry-reworked-b.aspx

ZiaXCranberrySM.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

in boots in Maynooth I saw 2 city joggers half price so were only about 125 euro.
    They have loads of cheap nappies and wipes pampers and own brand and pull ups.
    I got loads!! well about 2 months supply for 2 kids for under 50 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Thanks for the heads up in the city jogger. Picked one up there now, one left. Tey work out at 167.50 still a big saving, they are about 280 in Mothercare

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Does anybody know which boots in Dublin with stock the Cosatto 360 high chair

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

This post has been deleted.

No Idea,
    I bought lots of pull ups and some of the eco friendly nappies.

I am regretting not buying one of the city joggers for the boot of the car!! lol
    I do not really need it but have half the price in boots points and my petit zia is wrecked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

You need to have full balance in points to redeem them :(

no idea what that means..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭newmammy2011

Moonbeam wrote: »
    no idea what that means..
    You can't pay for half of an item with points....to redeem the points you would need to have at least enough to fully pay for the buggy

oh I did not know that:(
    That sort of sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

a baby event is starting in tesco, they were filling the shelves when i was there tonight (arklow) but didnt have any prices up. it was the impact shelves just as you walk in so definitely a sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Moonbeam wrote: »
    No Idea,
    I bought lots of pull ups and some of the eco friendly nappies.

I am regretting not buying one of the city joggers for the boot of the car!! lol
    I do not really need it but have half the price in boots points and my petit zia is wrecked.

You can have my zia if you want? The only thing that's wrong with it are the straps are broken, but you could transfer the ones from yours to my one?

Saoirse got her head stuck in them a few months ago and panicked so I had to cut them :\

a baby event is starting in tesco, they were filling the shelves when i was there tonight (arklow) but didnt have any prices up. it was the impact shelves just as you walk in so definitely a sale

Doesnt look like much, €1 off a booster seat, €3 off a Lindam stairs gate. The usual j+j stuff at half price.

SMA tins going to €10.... they were €10.49 before x-mas, now they are €11.49!!!

Theres a mama and papas buggy,was €124 now 99, just a basic umbrella one.

could be this one:
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/mamas-papas-kato-buggy-mossgrey/379-4200.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=379-4200

That boots event sounds much better.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

No Baby event in Tesco Maynooth. Just pricing formula- think I'll be heading to Superquinn this time (never thought I'd say that!)

Anyone know the price of formula in Boots? I wont be in town till Wed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Tesco online have a good deal with Pampers nappies at the moment, a lot of sizes half price. I ordered a good batch last night with delivery only costing 4.50.

I woulda bought in my nearest Tesco but as per didn't have the size I needed when I called in to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Simple wipes are 1.12 in Tesco.
    Find them great as zoe has eczema and they're sensitive enough for mammys make up wipes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Anybody see any offers on boxes of Huggies Pure wipes?
    Asked a friend of mine to get me a box in tesco yest if they were on offer(thought there was a baby eVent) they were €28 for a box of 9,is that correct?? Needless to say there Were left there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Johnsons baby wipes, scented and fragrance free are on offer for €1 a pack in boots. No good deals on pampers in there though. Anyone know where baby dry mega boxes are on offer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Johnsons baby wipes, scented and fragrance free are on offer for €1 a pack in boots. No good deals on pampers in there though. Anyone know where baby dry mega boxes are on offer?

Try Tesco a lot of nappies on special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Gee_G wrote: »
    Asked a friend of mine to get me a box in tesco yest if they were on offer(thought there was a baby eVent) they were €28 for a box of 9,is that correct?? Needless to say there Were left there :)

I always find Dunnes great for 4 packs for €4 or €5. I've never paid full price for them; that Tesco price is unbelievable:eek:

I always find Dunnes great for 4 packs for €4 or €5. I've never paid full price for them; that Tesco price is unbelievable:eek:
    Must have a look in Dunnes and see. Thanks! I could not believe it when she told me the price! I got that same box on offer a couple of months ago for €9 or €10. I never pay full price and usually I have a good supply but I'm running low :)

I got a leaflet in the post from Supervalu,it was an eumom thing. There's mega boxes on special in Supervalu from Monday the 21st.€15.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Zombot

Gee_G wrote: »

They were pack of 4 for €4 in Boots for the last couple of weeks, I think their baby event is still going on so worth a look in there

2 packets of 6 Pampers wipes for €14, SMA follow on €8.50 in boots! the wipes are €8.44 for 1 pack of 6 in Tesco and the SMA is €10!!

1/3 off all pampers ecconomy packs in Tesco, BUT still cheaper to buy a mega box @ €17.49 (17c per nappy v 19c per nappy, size 5)

Mega packs are €17.49 in Superquinn till the 23rd of Jan and SMA red is €8 there too. I jsut have to remember to walk past the bakery and it will be a bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    1/3 off all pampers ecconomy packs in Tesco, BUT still cheaper to buy a mega box @ €17.49 (17c per nappy v 19c per nappy, size 5)

Mega packs are €17.49 in Superquinn till the 23rd of Jan and SMA red is €8 there too. I jsut have to remember to walk past the bakery and it will be a bargain.

Babydry megapack scanning at 34.99 today in Tesco

• Advertisement

Yep, they'll be at that price until the 30th of Jan.

Advertisement