Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

lashes34 wrote: »
    Any offers on a spin seat? I'll be on the lookout for a next stage one for my 6 month old.

smyths have 20% off it. €232

If anyone is looking for a lie flat baby car seat bella baby have the kiddy one and cybex cloud one half price with base €250ish.

amazon have the new cybex sirona isize with base for £228. It’s out of stock but you can order now.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B074FZTLWW/ref=dp_ob_neva_mobile?th=1&psc=1[\url]

I think this is the link for the kids m and s preview sale....code not working yet!!
    Get your basket ready!!

http://m.marksandspencer.ie/mt/www.marksandspencer.ie/Kids/IE_SubCategory_11760725,en_IE,sc.html?srule=price-low-to-high&start=0&sz=24&un_jtt_redirect[\url]

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Wexy86

Millem wrote: »
    I think this is the link for the kids m and s preview sale....code not working yet!!
    Get your basket ready!!

http://m.marksandspencer.ie/mt/www.marksandspencer.ie/Kids/IE_SubCategory_11760725,en_IE,sc.html?srule=price-low-to-high&start=0&sz=24&un_jtt_redirect[\url]

Thanks Millem! Do you have the code and know when it goes live?

• Advertisement

Wexy86 wrote: »
    Thanks Millem! Do you have the code and know when it goes live?

It’s usually SALEPREVIEW50 or last one was SNEAKPEEK50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I usually get an email but didn't this time.

Would love if anybody could confirm code and when it goes live?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

You probably will get an email- it just hasn’t been sent yet! Millem is the queen of the bargains and likes to beat the queue!

You probably will get an email- it just hasn’t been sent yet! Millem is the queen of the bargains and likes to beat the queue!

jlm29 wrote: »

yes exactly I like to beat queue before they are snapped up ;)

• Advertisement

How bad, I like her style!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭WittyName1

Will other m&s codes work alongside this one? I think there is a new customer code?

WittyName1 wrote: »
    Will other m&s codes work alongside this one? I think there is a new customer code?

yes they usually do.

WELCOME10

€10 off €50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

No m&s near us here so have a bit but not a lot of their clothes. Are they big or small fitting?

heldel00 wrote: »
    No m&s near us here so have a bit but not a lot of their clothes. Are they big or small fitting?

Usually generous and usually very good quality.
    My older boy is big....bought him a 6-7 yr in penneys paw patrol t shirt. In m & s he is 4-5 years and still fitting in to some of his 3-4 years! He is 4 years old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

heldel00 wrote: »

I find them small fitting to be honest. Got my guy a few jumpers in 2-3 in a sale around his second birthday and he literally got weeks out of them. He’s fine in 2-3 from Dunnes and next. Age 3 to 4 from m&s is very generous on him but is better than too small!

What day of week did sale start last year?

What day of week did sale start last year?

can’t remember but think sale was after uniform promo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Next sale on Saturday at 7am (some stores 5am)

Rumour has the english site online on Friday. Has anyone ordered from them via address pal? There is a thread on boards from earlier in the years saying that they did manage it

Next sale on Saturday at 7am (some stores 5am)

Rumour has the english site online on Friday. Has anyone ordered from them via address pal? There is a thread on boards from earlier in the years saying that they did manage it

It goes live on irish site too but on Saturday! I ordered sale things on irish site with the €15 off €40 vouchers...got great value!

I ordered from uk but had an awful time setting it up!! It was in the early days of parcel motel....you got 6 free stays or something like that.
    Anyway they wouldn’t recognise the postcode/address because it is something like Mrs Millem, PM11345 etc. I had to ring them and eventually got it sorted but took about 3 days!!!

I would say be very careful as sometimes next send things in separate packages which you will be charged for individually with addresspal so might not be such a bargain! The other thing is for their sale they usually do VIP slots for customers (you won’t get one) so alot of bargains could be gone! Oh and next uk charge for delivery :(

I would only recommend shopping on uk one when they have their codes....£20 off £50 (I think).....the multibuy deals are included....you know the mix and match? Great value :)

• Advertisement

Millem wrote: »
    It goes live on irish site too but on Saturday! I ordered sale things on irish site with the €15 off €40 vouchers...got great value!

I ordered from uk but had an awful time setting it up!! It was in the early days of parcel motel....you got 6 free stays or something like that.
    Anyway they wouldn’t recognise the postcode/address because it is something like Mrs Millem, PM11345 etc. I had to ring them and eventually got it sorted but took about 3 days!!!

I would say be very careful as sometimes next send things in separate packages which you will be charged for individually with addresspal so might not be such a bargain! The other thing is for their sale they usually do VIP slots for customers (you won’t get one) so alot of bargains could be gone! Oh and next uk charge for delivery :(

I would only recommend shopping on uk one when they have their codes....£20 off £50 (I think).....the multibuy deals are included....you know the mix and match? Great value :)

Thanks! Next question for the knowledgeable folks, what’s a good price for a pack of baby wipes? I made it through the last kid on boxes of 33c boots wipes followed by winning a competition for Johnson’s baby wipes (sweet!!!) so I’ve no clue and I want to start stocking up over the next while

Thanks! Next question for the knowledgeable folks, what’s a good price for a pack of baby wipes? I made it through the last kid on boxes of 33c boots wipes followed by winning a competition for Johnson’s baby wipes (sweet!!!) so I’ve no clue and I want to start stocking up over the next while

Mirrorwall my lastest boy has super super sensitive skin :( Has eczema too.
    So far waterwipes are really the only thing I can use! :( I buy from amazon.
    Aldi have similar ones for maybe 85c but I only managed to find one pack....I think they were ok but couldn’t be 100% sure.

I do order an 18 box of johnsons pink ones from amazon to keep in the toilets for older boy. Get them very cheap maybe £5-8. (depending on deal) I try and pay 50c or less. Younger boy can’t use these.

The only thing I would stock up on is waterwipes (just in case) :(

Go to dunnes and stock up on nappies at the mo! €1.99

I got waterwipes from earthmother.ie, and stocked up also when dunnes has a really good special offer. I’ve only just run out now (it was last sept that I bought them!)
    Just be careful if bulk buying water wipes, sometimes the use by date isn’t desperately long away! I think they were about €1.60 a pack when I bought!
    I only switched to water wipes because one of my kids came out in a rash with Aldi wipes, but I prefer the water wipes, and I find a pack lasts way longer than a pack of Johnson’s

I got waterwipes from earthmother.ie, and stocked up also when dunnes has a really good special offer. I’ve only just run out now (it was last sept that I bought them!)
    Just be careful if bulk buying water wipes, sometimes the use by date isn’t desperately long away! I think they were about €1.60 a pack when I bought!
    I only switched to water wipes because one of my kids came out in a rash with Aldi wipes, but I prefer the water wipes, and I find a pack lasts way longer than a pack of Johnson’s

Yes!!! Very important about the date! Supervalu do a great deal too sometimes. At one stage amazon had an extra 20% off first subscription (they could still have this).
    I got 12 packs for £15. Randomly sometimes a 4 pack works out cheaper! I subscribe anyway and get a 4 pack monthly!

Jlm29 did you try new aldi ones? They are in a blue pack?

I think dunnes did the offer in March and sept last year, so I thought it might continue to come up every 6 months, but no sign this year yet!

I hated waterwipes the last time but I take the point that skin issues may be a concern! I’ll bargain hunt on the waterwipes for now as whether I like them or not I’ll be using them for the first few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Mirror the cheapest I've seen lately is 24 Johnson's wipes for 10€ in Dunnes..they've had that deal twice in the last 6weeks or so,so I'm sure they will have it again.

Is the 1.99 nappies in Dunnes for all sizes?

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Mirror the cheapest I've seen lately is 24 Johnson's wipes for 10€ in Dunnes..they've had that deal twice in the last 6weeks or so,so I'm sure they will have it again.

Is the 1.99 nappies in Dunnes for all sizes?

No the €1.99 are carry packs are sizes 0-3 I think! The new baby nappies. I bought LOADS the last time!
    Size 2 31 nappies for €1.99
    Size 3 29 nappies for €1.99.

For bigger sizes they have essential green packs half price €4.49
    eg size 5 has 60 nappies.

That’s the cheapest around at the mo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Elenorrigby

Does anyone know when the Dunnes sale is due to start?

• Advertisement

m and s preview sale has started!

Advertisement