Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

SNEAKPEEK50 is the m and s code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Millem wrote: »
    SNEAKPEEK50 is the m and s code

You crashed the website Millem! :D

bee06 wrote: »
    You crashed the website Millem! :D

LOL!!!

Sometimes I think I should be on commission!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

The M&S site is SO SLOW!

jlm29 wrote: »
    The M&S site is SO SLOW!

It crashed for me and I lost my basket the first time I tried to check out! Head wreak

Anyway, thanks a million Millem! You really are the bargain queen. Just got 101 Euro worth of baby clothes for 40.50!

• Advertisement

It’s not crashing for me, it just won’t apply the code, or let me delete a few items - gah!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

Thanks Milliem, you've once again saved me a fortune. Got vests for the next 6 months!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Is the sale only on kids stuff or women/homeware too? The code seems to suggest that but I can’t see what it could apply to

Ignore: figured it!

It worked at last! Picked up a few nice bits for my older 2 boys. The youngest one got nothing as usual, but will wear them all eventually. Lol!

Welcome10 not working this time or is it just me?

• Advertisement

Welcome10 not working this time or is it just me?

It worked for me. Did you use a different email address? I did all caps in case that makes a difference.

bee06 wrote: »
    It worked for me. Did you use a different email address? I did all caps in case that makes a difference.

Got it, was logged in on another old tab. 60% off happy days. Missed out on the vests but got trousers, underpants and a jumper for the older lad and four pretty adorable (also indulgent/unnecessary) sleepsuits for the one on the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Does anyone know when the Dunnes sale is due to start?

Think it'll be next Thursday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

Tesco have six packs of j&j wipes for €5 at the moment, which is less than half price.

Dunnes have the pocket size nivea suncream factor 50 for €3. Very handy.

Amazon has the big 200ml for less than £4 subscribe and save ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Milem Dwyer's have started their sale picked up a €25 euro pair of lelli Kelly's reduced from 60
    Did she need them? Nope!!

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Milem Dwyer's have started their sale picked up a €25 euro pair of lelli Kelly's reduced from 60
    Did she need them? Nope!!

Amazing thank you!

If anyone is looking for kids shoes they are super ;)

Does anyone know with the next sale online tomorrow please? Can I shop online today, put lots of items in my basket and then tomorrow go into basket to buy the sale items only? I'm wondering will the items stay in my basket? I won't have much time in the motor all to shop online and by the time I return home tomorrow night everything will be gone! Thanks

Does anyone know with the next sale online tomorrow please? Can I shop online today, put lots of items in my basket and then tomorrow go into basket to buy the sale items only? I'm wondering will the items stay in my basket? I won't have much time in the motor all to shop online and by the time I return home tomorrow night everything will be gone! Thanks

I filled my basket four days ago and almost everything in it is now marked as sold out. I doubt that many pairs of jeans have sold so its possible some of it is going into the sale and they're marking it as sold out? In that case I'd say they'll be seperate listings for the sale. I'm not removing them from my basket for now but I suspect it won't be worth the time I spent adding them

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Meeeee79

What time is the sale starting online does anyone know? Its this eve at some stage I think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Meeeee79 wrote: »
    What time is the sale starting online does anyone know? Its this eve at some stage I think?

Looks like it’s online now-there’s a sale tab there now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

sillysocks wrote: »
    Looks like it’s online now-there’s a sale tab there now.

Is this the Irish site or English??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Is this the Irish site or English??

Irish! I’m on my mobile but the very last menu along the top is ‘Sale’. Unless that’s always there and I haven’t noticed it before!

sillysocks wrote: »
    Irish! I’m on my mobile but the very last menu along the top is ‘Sale’. Unless that’s always there and I haven’t noticed it before!

Everything is saying in stock then saying out of stock when it goes in my basket? Is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭waterfaerie

Either I'm missing something, the sale is rubbish or they're just not putting that much of it online. I had a quick look and in the "younger girls" section there were only 50 items and almost half of those were things like curtains that were obviously tagged wrong. The things that were actually girls' clothing looked like winter stock so maybe they haven't added the new sale items yet or they might only be instore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭edeldonlon

In the U.K. the next card holders got access to the sale items yesterday at 19:30.

You can get the product number of the things you want and add them straight into the sale search bar

I give up. Have about 20 items across boys and maternity in my basket (all showed in stock). All except 3 day not in stock in the basket. Not worth putting it through considering two of those are packets of socks....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,698 ✭✭✭corks finest

Don't tell me they're selling infants and toddlers FFS,,,, joking chaps

Go to next direct.com
    Click on Ireland
    Do not click on the sale tab on the right hand side as it's full of rubbish
    For me I clicked on boys first and I scrolled down through everything. Sale and non sale are viewed. The sale stuff has a red tab over it.
    Add to basket and buy ASAP.
    Do not spend ages deciding as it will be gone.

I've got a confirmation email and everything was in the email and 50% off the full price.

Hope this helps

• Advertisement

Go to next direct.com
    Click on Ireland
    Do not click on the sale tab on the right hand side as it's full of rubbish
    For me I clicked on boys first and I scrolled down through everything. Sale and non sale are viewed. The sale stuff has a red tab over it.
    Add to basket and buy ASAP.
    Do not spend ages deciding as it will be gone.

I've got a confirmation email and everything was in the email and 50% off the full price.

Hope this helps

I’ve done that but literally as I click on a size you can see it change to ‘sold out’ as the item is added to the basket. Hence giving up. 90% of what I tried to add changes to sold out

Advertisement