Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I need a replacement net enclosure for mine but Smyths don't stock it anymore, said that trampolines changed about 2 years ago and the new enclosures won't work on the older ones. Really annoying because it's basically still perfect otherwise.

That is very annoying, especially when they use the replacement parts as a marketing tool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

I need a replacement net enclosure for mine but Smyths don't stock it anymore, said that trampolines changed about 2 years ago and the new enclosures won't work on the older ones. Really annoying because it's basically still perfect otherwise.
    Friends of ours have the orange netting you'd see on a building site wrapped around theirs and well secured with really strong cable ties. Children can still see out but no chance of them falling out.
    Would something like that work?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Tigger1

If you try ken blacks (basically Smyth's bit in Portlaoise/Carlow and Kilkenny I think) they might have one in stock. We only bought one of the old style trampolines at Christmas as out kids don't like the new style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Pampers BOGOF for the next week in Supervalu

https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/buy-1-get-free/promo-1215773

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Further reductions in Dunnes stores online and in-store

New lines added to h and m sale
    Loads of t-shirts and dresses for 2euro
    6127 is code for free delivery
    Just bought 70 euro worth of stuff for 28

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Thanks Lashes....got lots of socks €2 and undies €2 for older boy!

Does anyone know if there are any deals for tayto park?

On certain kellogs boxes they have grown ups go free coupons at certain attractions. Great deal used one already in Airfield;) Sealife bray is included too. (you can do tesco coupon boost too for sealfe!)

Millem wrote: »
    Thanks Lashes....got lots of socks €2 and undies €2 for older boy!

Does anyone know if there are any deals for tayto park?

On certain kellogs boxes they have grown ups go free coupons at certain attractions. Great deal used one already in Airfield;) Sealife bray is included too. (you can do tesco coupon boost too for sealfe!)

I picked up Spiderman jocks for 1euro for a 3pack amd Fireman Sam PJ's reduced from 14 to 3 in Dunnes today.

Not sure of cheapest but we were caught out by buying the wristbands for mammy and daddy. just buy them for kids if you have smallies as parents don't need tokens/wristbands to go on with them. If that even makes sense 😂

Lashes28 wrote: »

Not sure of cheapest but we were caught out by buying the wristbands for mammy and daddy. just buy them for kids if you have smallies as parents don't need tokens/wristbands to go on with them. If that even makes sense 😂

Is there much for 4 year olds to go on?
    I wasn’t going to bother with wristbands!

25 die cast cars €8 in argos.

Mash'Ems in argos
    4 paw patrol €2.49
    4 thomas €4.99
    4 spiderman €7.99
    4 batman €8.99

I was paying €4.50 for 1 single one in tesco!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

SMA follow on milk tin now €10 in SuperValu.

And €8 in tesco

25 die cast cars €8 in argos.

These are reduced again....now €6

The 25% off one item code for one item 0000009993
    for signing up to h and m newsletter is working on sale items:)
    Good bargains in kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Mothercare are doing their VAT reduction sale on car seats at the moment and if you sign up to the family card you get 5% cash back and sign up to the mobile app and you get 500 free points (€5)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

If anyone is looking for bumper bar covers, Aldi have them reduced to €2.99 they were €9.99. just wish they had them in my colours

Halfords have play tents €12.
    Amazon have reduced gro eggs to £12.50 (half price).

27% off easons code “VCL27”
    think it expires tonight.
    Working on most reduced items...not valid on school books.

Any see cheap pull ups anywhere? I've gone from two in nappies to one pull up at night time and I'm still stingy 😂

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Any see cheap pull ups anywhere? I've gone from two in nappies to one pull up at night time and I'm still stingy 😂

Do you mean a nappy pant or a huggies type pull up?
    I bought nappies last week and found tesco the cheapest.
    Nappy pants in tesco are bogof on essential size packs pampers. €8.99.

Huggies pull ups are €3 you get 14 in a large pack.

Sma milk all the ones bar the first baby one is €8. The cartons reduced too....can’t remember the price.

Aldi baby and toddler event thursday 16th august

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

No idea what its like but for £4.99..... It was posted into my group on reddit

Don't forget to click on where it says "buy 1, save £38.99". When you go checkout then it shows as the reduced price

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LCX4TEG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

No idea what its like but for £4.99..... It was posted into my group on reddit

Don't forget to click on where it says "buy 1, save £38.99". When you go checkout then it shows as the reduced price

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LCX4TEG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought this earlier! Couldn't go wrong with that for a fiver really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

Code NOWGAP gets 50% off sale prices on the Gap website. Got a load of kids hoody’s reduced from €37 to €7.50 for presents. Plenty other bargains too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭cazwhatever

Cakerbaker wrote: »
    Code NOWGAP gets 50% off sale prices on the Gap website. Got a load of kids hoody’s reduced from €37 to €7.50 for presents. Plenty other bargains too.

That is some bargain! Delighted with what I picked up. Thank you so much for posting this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Thanks! Any ideas on Gap fit? Is it fairly true to size or would you need to order up/down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

sillysocks wrote: »

Thanks! Any ideas on Gap fit? Is it fairly true to size or would you need to order up/down?

Kids sizes are on the small size. My 2.5 year old is in age 3 t-shirts at the moment. I usually go the next size up. Though to balance that out I find their women’s sizes quite generous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Thanks! Just ordered 284 eur if kids stuff and paid 87. Great bargains there.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lizardlegz

Hi is the GAP code still working today? What size would a tall 6yo be? They go by s m or L?

Lizardlegz wrote: »
    Hi is the GAP code still working today? What size would a tall 6yo be? They go by s m or L?

lizard my guy is 4 and I would buy s for him if I was buying today. He wears next 5 years tracksuit bottoms. H and m 5-6 years.
    So maybe go for medium?
    If you go into gap dundrum you can check sizes.

He has xs that just fit him but has them a good year.

You know the other gap sizes age 5 etc well Age 5 hoodies and t shirts are fine on him now.

Code was either 12th or 14th!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lizardlegz

lizard my guy is 4 and I would buy s for him if I was buying today. He wears next 5 years tracksuit bottoms. H and m 5-6 years.
    So maybe go for medium?
    If you go into gap dundrum you can check sizes.

He has xs that just fit him but has them a good year.

You know the other gap sizes age 5 etc well Age 5 hoodies and t shirts are fine on him now.

Code was either 12th or 14th!

Thank you. Will be 6 next month (7 was typo 😂) and tall so maybe I should go for the medium if yours is 4 and in small size. I’m not near anywhere near dundrum unfortunately ðŸ™

Advertisement