Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

yellow hen wrote: »
    Got my mountain warehouse delivery. Bargain!

Me too, delighted!! Thanks Millem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Me three! Will definitely order more from them when I need things. Especially love the long sleeve T-shirts, the necks on them are great. I find with a lot of the penny’s ones the necks are way too wide and don’t fit right. These look great though!

• Moderators Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Spotted some Mamas and Papas stuff reduced on Amazon, with a further 20% off.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073MZVV52
    3 Onesies for £16.72 (6-9 months)
    3 Onesies for £10.66 (3-6 months)

Fashion with 20% off here (filter by baby I guess)
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/promotion/A6KPRK42QYRGB?ref_=plp_pc_dp_imp_A6KPRK42QYRGB&refasin=B073MZVV52

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,320 ✭✭✭davo2001

A box of water wipes is currently £20 on Amazon.co.uk (12 packs x 60 wipes (720 wipes)).

The cheapest its been in a couple of years.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/WaterWipes-Wipes-Sensitive-packs-wipes/dp/B008J2MZL8/ref=sr_1_6?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1543225762&sr=1-6&keywords=water+wipes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

4 packet of water wipes in Tesco for €8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,320 ✭✭✭davo2001

jonnybravo wrote: »
    4 packet of water wipes in Tesco for €8

€10 according to there website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

davo2001 wrote: »
    €10 according to there website.

Was €8 in store yesterday anyways. Offer might be gone now or else in store only??

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭AlwaysDoe

Any word on m&s sale yet??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Starts at 6pm

Code sneakpeek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Starts at 6pm

Code sneakpeek

Came on here to write about this,just got a load off stuff so delighted with myself!

• Advertisement

Next stage car seat. I believe it’s one recommended by the ERF group. Cheapest it’s ever been by a long way

Britax Römer KIDFIX XP SICT BLACK SERIES Group 2-3 (15-36kg) Car Seat - Cosmos Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B072KDHSQL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_vUqiCb9SAT0RE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Next stage car seat. I believe it’s one recommended by the ERF group. Cheapest it’s ever been by a long way

Britax Römer KIDFIX XP SICT BLACK SERIES Group 2-3 (15-36kg) Car Seat - Cosmos Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B072KDHSQL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_vUqiCb9SAT0RE

That is SO cheap. I don’t need one for another year or so, and I really can’t be falling over another car seat, but other than that (and the fact that I am broke!), I’d be all over it

jlm29 wrote: »
    That is SO cheap. I don’t need one for another year or so, and I really can’t be falling over another car seat, but other than that (and the fact that I am broke!), I’d be all over it

I know. It’s not the second version but for granny’s car it’s perfect! We don’t actually need it right now but couldn’t leave it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

I know. It’s not the second version but for granny’s car it’s perfect! We don’t actually need it right now but couldn’t leave it

Just ordered one for granny's car too! Thanks for this. Won't need it for a good few months yet but great to have got it for so cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

Just ordered one for granny's car too! Thanks for this. Won't need it for a good few months yet but great to have got it for so cheap.

What age is it for? And do you reckon it would fit in the middle seat between two other car seats, read reviews that said it was wide. Are you using it for Liam? I need one for granny car too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

What age is it for? And do you reckon it would fit in the middle seat between two other car seats, read reviews that said it was wide. Are you using it for Liam? I need one for granny car too!

Umm... is this the former greenttc??? I am confused!

Anyway, your post made me Google stage 2-3 car seats and I've just learnt that it's from around 3 years old... I had mistakenly thought it was from around a year (clearly I was confusing stage 1 and 2) when I ordered it!!!!

However it's not an issue because by the time baba is grown out of his infant car seat, Liam will be nearly ready for a stage 2 car seat (I hope.....), so we will transfer Conor into Liam's current seat in granny's car, and put Liam into this stage 2-3 seat.

The only flaw in my plan is that Liam is a wee small, fine thing for his age, and Conor is an absolute tank. Given the small age gap, Conor might be ready for the Stage 2 car seat before Liam is!

Sure it'll get used somehow....

It’s the same width as the Joie Stages so wide enough I’d say! Yeah the almost four year old will go into it. He’s currently still ok in his stages and 360, ERF group say 4.5 for the 360 and 5 for the stages rear facing based on his weight. However Im delighted to get this as I suspect I’ll be retiring the maxi cosi early on the new baby as he’s way higher on the centiles and I find once the bucket seat is unliftable with weight it’s easier to have a different seat.

It’ll go in granny’s car for the moment as it’s very intermittently used and I’ll probably take it back when he’s out of the 360 and get a cheaper one for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

It is a very wide seat. I don’t think I would get 3 across the back with it even in a 7 seater which is why I haven’t bought it yet. I actually prefer this one to the newer version with the thing in between legs.....it looked so odd when my son tried it out.

It is for a child who weighs a minimum of 15kg so I think they say 3.5 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

If you need a narrower high back booster, the Britax adventurer is often recommended for 3 across. As for age, I wouldn’t put a child too much less than 4, I wouldn’t trust them not to be at the buckle, or if they still sleep in the car if there isn’t enough support.

• Moderators Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Down to £17.99
    WaterWipes Baby Wipes Sensitive Skin, 12 packs x 60 wipes (720 wipes) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008J2MZL8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_.8UiCbNKE8MM5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Stoolbend

Down to £17.99
    WaterWipes Baby Wipes Sensitive Skin, 12 packs x 60 wipes (720 wipes) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008J2MZL8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_.8UiCbNKE8MM5

This offer ends at midnight for anyone interested.

Arrived today way earlier than expected and of course we were out of the house. Husband had to run home to take delivery coz obviously a car seat isn’t something you can just stick in a green bin 😂

jlm29 wrote: »
    If you need a narrower high back booster, the Britax adventurer is often recommended for 3 across. As for age, I wouldn’t put a child too much less than 4, I wouldn’t trust them not to be at the buckle, or if they still sleep in the car if there isn’t enough support.

This seat is £32.50 at the minute on amazon if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

The Aldi Baby and Toddler event is back next Thursday, Jan 10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭Harika

Deal of the day
    Graco Milestone All-in-One Car Seat, Group 0+/1/2/3, Aluminium https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00XHWL7UK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_feCmCbK9S4JT1

Usually 150 pounds down to 105

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭peterjmaxwell

Harika wrote: »
    Deal of the day
    Graco Milestone All-in-One Car Seat, Group 0+/1/2/3, Aluminium https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00XHWL7UK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_feCmCbK9S4JT1

Usually 150 pounds down to 105

we picked up the milestone xl in smyths last week for 119 euro. https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/baby/car-seats-and-bases/group-0-1-2-3%7c-birth-12-years/graco-milestone-lx-group-0-1-2-3-car-seat-midnight-grey/p/163962

Anyone have a britax holiday stroller? It’s €60 in smyths at the mo.

Millem wrote: »
    Anyone have a britax holiday stroller? It’s €60 in smyths at the mo.

forgot to attach pic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Millem wrote: »
    forgot to attach pic

Bought one last year for our 1 year old just use it for travelling. Used it for holidays and very light. Don't use it for day to day have a more sturdier one.

It's very light so great when travelling on planes

• Advertisement

Bought one last year for our 1 year old just use it for travelling. Used it for holidays and very light. Don't use it for day to day have a more sturdier one.

It's very light so great when travelling on planes

i have a city mini but half the time in other car or in gran’s! would it be ok for shops?

Advertisement