Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADS

• 20-04-2010 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Anyone able to give me a bit more info on this course?The site doesnt explain too well in my opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Padman wrote: »
    Anyone able to give me a bit more info on this course?The site doesnt explain too well in my opinion.
    I misread the title of the post as AIDS and was wondering why anyone would post that here :p

ADS is just quite simple to explain, you draw what they want you to draw. Leave your creativity at the door, 'cos you ain't gonna need that on this course. A whole year of drawing nudity, painting still life and projects involving camping outside and drawing trees, bushes and leaves. Still sound interesting? Too bad, a whole two weeks in December standing around Dublin Zoo drawing the depressed animals and being told to stay with the same animal and draw it over and over again for hours. Other than that you have to do a load of typing and basic animation exercises that's really it.
    IMO skip ADS and apply straight to CCHND if you want to do animation and be creative

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Padman

Ah right.

Is it a full time course or can I do it 1 evening per week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Padman wrote: »
    Ah right.

Is it a full time course or can I do it 1 evening per week?
    Full time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

Hey Padman, the second post on this linked page gives another view of ADS, one I personally agree with.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055834574

Advertisement