Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

secure watch hkc alarm problem _ help needed

• 20-04-2010 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

hi guys

hope you can help, im living in rented accommodation and im using the alarm supplied with the house, Secure watch HKC

im having a problem as of Friday, when I set the alarm going out after the 30 seconds it gives you to vacate , the alarm goes off. !

I have all the windows closed, but its going off for no reason.

it’s being like this since Friday and I cant set the alarm when I go out, anyone know what’s wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭altor

hi guys

hope you can help, im living in rented accommodation and im using the alarm supplied with the house, Secure watch HKC

im having a problem as of Friday, when I set the alarm going out after the 30 seconds it gives you to vacate , the alarm goes off. !

I have all the windows closed, but its going off for no reason.

it’s being like this since Friday and I cant set the alarm when I go out, anyone know what’s wrong?

Hi nevaeh-2die-4,

Does it tell you what the problem is after you unset the alarm ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

altor wrote: »
    Hi nevaeh-2die-4,

Does it tell you what the problem is after you unset the alarm ?

it just says as it always did : system unset

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

When you enter your code does it bring you into user menu?
    If so scroll down to View Log.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭altor

Try do a walk test on the alarm e.g. enter 0#3 0n the keypad then open/close sensors and tap shock sensors to see whats not working. If you find a zone not working this is where the fault is.

Advertisement