Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zurich Classic/Ballantine's Golf Betting

• 20-04-2010 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭

Zurich Classic of New Orleans

Ballantine's Championship

My above previews are now available on Paddy Power for anyone interested in knowing a bit more about the golf this week.

Best of luck to anyone having a selection in either/both events.

*Beware of the PGA Tour this week. It's a 156-man field so for anyone betting each-way check around to see who is offering 6 places. I've left a word with Paddy Power to see if they'll stretch the places out to 6 so watch this space.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

i'm going for a big outsider e/w in the ballentines,Stephen Gallagher @110/1

and i'm sticking with Kevin [EMAIL="Stadler@66/1"]Stadler@66/1[/EMAIL] in the U.S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Sligored

Carnage for the layers

Sixth-ranked Ian Poulter withdrew from the Zurich Classic of New Orleans on Wednesday, citing a left knee injury.

Steve Stricker, No. 3 in the Official World Golf Ranking, also pulled out of the event with a right shoulder injury.

Mark Hensby and Billy Mayfair replaced them in the field.

Poulter tied for 10th at the Masters two weeks ago after sharing the 36-hole lead with countryman Lee Westwood. The Englishman won the World Golf Championships-Accenture Match Play Championship in February for his first career PGA TOUR title and was slated to play in the Zurich Classic for the fourth time.

Stricker, who won at the Northern Trust Open in February, snaps an 11-year streak of playing in New Orleans. His best finish was a tie for fourth in 2000.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Went for Charles howell 25-1 in New Orleans
    and Noh seung yul at ballantines 33-1 hope he likes the fog

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Naomh

Backed Andres Romero @ 60/1 and Graham De Laet @ 100/1 in New Orleans....

Advertisement