Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need old computer for free

Options
  • 20-04-2010 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

I need old computer (mobo+proc+ram), anything with LPT slot and powerful enough to run DOS. Don't need power supply, disc or keyboard, just mobo, processor and memory (surly take all case if that's how it will be). If someone have one or getting rid of one please contact me no_spam@interia.eu (Dublin area). OR if someone can advise where I'll get one?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,322 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

zom wrote: »
    I need old computer (mobo+proc+ram), anything with LPT slot and powerful enough to run DOS. Don't need power supply, disc or keyboard, just mobo, processor and memory (surly take all case if that's how it will be). If someone have one or getting rid of one please contact me no_spam@interia.eu (Dublin area). OR if someone can advise where I'll get one?

I've got an old P3 that'll do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Thanks Spear - can I collect it Thursday or Friday? Could you please forward location details at no_spam@interia.eu? I just need LPT to run controller under DOS program. Great appreciate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Thanks a million Spear, great appreciation!! Working perfectly and I got my problems solved:

http://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=129989.0

It is MSI 785GT-E63. It was dead meat, now is back to live!!
    Thank You!

Advertisement