Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlocking characters??

Options
  • 20-04-2010 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭

hi cant seem to unlock gouken, seth and akuma!!!

any advice? or tips?

also looking for a bag for my TE stick seen some guys talking here about them I WANT ONE LOL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

The bag mentioned might've been the EVO stick sack from Shoryuken.com's store - been sold out for a while.
    I chuck mine into large laptop/sports bags.

As for unlocking -- don't bother now. Super's just around the corner, and will have all characters unlocked from the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

1 round, easiest setting, 3 perfects and 3 ultra finishes with no continues

or something like that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Thanks very much guys. Looking forward to Super now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Why would you even bother at this stage?

Everybody is unlocked in super next week. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

To unlock Akuma:

Make sure unlock all the hidden characters first and finish the game.
    Get five first hits,one perfect and one ultra finishs.

To unlock Gouken:

First unlock and finish the game with Akuma.
    Get five first hits,two perfects and two ultra finishs.

To unlock Seth just finish the game with every character once you do the above. You can set the rounds to one and the difficulty to easiest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Evo stick sack isn't great, it has no padding. Might be able to fit it into a large laptop bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

A 'school bag' style laptop bag should be fine, grab one for 15 euro in petes or some ****.

Why would you even bother at this stage?

Everybody is unlocked in super next week. :pac:
    i know i just cant stop playing now lol god its an addictive game! im really liking fei long now so quick brilliant!!!!!1

Sisko wrote: »
    A 'school bag' style laptop bag should be fine, grab one for 15 euro in petes or some ****.
    have a good laptop case so ill try and fit it into that so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I haven't completed all of the trials, so I'm busting myself to get them all done before the new game comes out. I know there's no point, but it's not right to leave a game this good unfinished, damn it!

• Advertisement

Dunjohn wrote: »
    I haven't completed all of the trials, so I'm busting myself to get them all done before the new game comes out. I know there's no point, but it's not right to leave a game this good unfinished, damn it!
    i agree a shame to leave any stone unturned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Dunjohn wrote: »

There are trials in SF4????? who knew =p

Advertisement