Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A cunningly hidden thing from AH - THE ATTACK!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

YES!!!!

What did you say exactly anyway? I can't read Butterese and I have no idea what I voted for... except that its probably very rude about Snyper, and thus a worthy cause :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I don't think you really have 500 posts.
    Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

How can anybody trust you?

It is not the number of posts, but their quality that counts!!! :cool:

And LB's posts are so full of quality and win his postcount couldn't take it and split in two!!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

My postcount is made of butter and so prone to melting and being spread on toast!!

*shrill voice* TOASTY!!!!*shrill voice*

Yeah... Where is Toasty anyway?

And those cads in AH killed the thread!! :(:mad:

• Advertisement

Solitaire wrote: »
    And those cads in AH killed the thread!! :(:mad:

NOOOOO!!!!!

Oh no! I got a Russian reply I wasnt expecting that! Also I have thanked all posters to aid the over throwing of the Crumbling Tower that is AH (except #7 on account my number one rule: I Dont Talk To Gits).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh no! I got a Russian reply I wasnt expecting that! Also I have thanked all posters to aid the over throwing of the Crumbling Tower that is AH (except #7 on account my number one rule: I Dont Talk To Gits).
    "We have English forum. Please use it although I doubt that would be desirable. Stop trolling AHs."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

there is so many mixed movements
    one would loss the rhythm if they couldn't hear it
    or at least post in in parallel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

:eek:
    Sharpshooter

У нас есть русский форум.
    Пожалуйста, используйте его.
    Хотя я сомневаюсь, было бы желательно.

Стоп троллинг AHs.

Thanks from: Confab, Jammyc, Lord ButterSlip, LordChessington, snyper

Snyper - once again - used his evil powers to affect all involved in TCN.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I should have known.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

i_think_im_gonna_be_sick_poster-p228783514344068814tdar_210.jpg

I know who we need to sort this once and for all

hawk.jpg

Surely JG can convince him to provide assistance???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Geezus.........let it die already!
    The "mod" who began the attack against a certain 'snyper' has already insulted the soccer forum members with her 'select' choice of standard insults....
    Toss in the towel...this forum is NO better than any other!
    Sarky wrote: »
    No. When soccer posters stop acting like belligerent self-righteous jerks with a sense of entitlement so massive light can't escape the surface, maybe the rules will change.

of course, this will never actually happen.

Next person to post something that doesn't involve TCN gets permanently banned.

And the constant threats of a ban? Totally uncool in ANY forum......

And the constant threats of a ban? Totally uncool in ANY forum......

Usually I'd agree, but that was in relation to a twat trolling the Serious Thread with garbage about Soccer in contravention of the thread rules (tCN feedback only) so it's a perfectly justifiable (if just a tiny bit harsh - ban should only be 4974 years long IMHO, not eternity!!) warning in this instance.

And somebody from TCN threatening "Croissants" to someone in AH in Russian is cool?

Let it die.......

So much for rules, eh?

Exactly. LB threatened him with croissants. Not kneecapping. It was a Nestian joke ffs, raise everyone's eyebrow for a few minutes before Sharpie got out her pruning shears. This snyper thing was supposed to have been a laugh but some people are taking things a tad too seriously... :o

That's Hilarious! I'd have never thunk it..........Doh!

Sadly, in the past several months, NOBODY in this forum has any idea what might be 'funny' - what with the constant threats of bans for no GOOD reasons. Guess the loss of 'regulars' doesn't strike a meaningful chord with 'The Powers"....Bring back the original QUAKE forum...

why-so-serious-the-joker-3122768-1024-768.jpg

WHY so smug?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

My postcount is made of butter and so prone to melting and being spread on toast!!

*shrill voice* TOASTY!!!!*shrill voice*

Toast senses tingling! To boards!!!

Looks like this thread could do with smelling like men!

Ladies, look at your man,
    now back to him, now back to me.
    Unfortunately, he's not me.
    However, if he stopped using lady scented body washes and started using old spice, he could smell like me.

Look down, look up,
    Where are you? our on a boat with the man your man could smell like!
    Whats in your hand, back to me.
    I have it.
    Its an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love.
    Look again, THE TICKETS ARE NOW DIAMONDS!

Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady.

I'm on a horse

Why didn't you just post the vid? :p

My fingers need exercising and I dont have a girlfriend.

And somebody from TCN threatening "Croissants" to someone in AH in Russian is cool?

1. Bagels not Croissants
    2. Russian is cool
    3. I'd like to see anyone threaten someone else with Baked Goods
    4. Something else that isn't cool: YOU
    5. Someone needs a Nest-oliday and a quick read of the forum charter on there return. I quote: "SILLY" ergo= I trolled AH, (because Sharps troll rebukes crack me up, I was bored, you was ugly, synper aint a frog and Tar is the owner of the world)
    6. BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL ETC.
    Toasty113 wrote: »
    Toast senses tingling! To boards!!!

Looks like this thread could do with smelling like men!

Ladies, look at your man,
    now back to him, now back to me.
    Unfortunately, he's not me.
    However, if he stopped using lady scented body washes and started using old spice, he could smell like me.

Look down, look up,
    Where are you? our on a boat with the man your man could smell like!
    Whats in your hand, back to me.
    I have it.
    Its an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love.
    Look again, THE TICKETS ARE NOW DIAMONDS!

Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady.

I'm on a horse

I'm on a Boat.

Im sorry but i came on Boards to have a laugh and now the nest is not funny as im too depressed arguing with PDFshítter. :mad:

I'm on a Boat.

Im sorry but i came on Boards to have a laugh and now the nest is not funny as im too depressed arguing with PDFshítter. :mad:

I'm on a horse

BACKWARDS!!!

May your sliced pan last forever.

6. BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL BAGEL ETC.

Correct.

Imagine what Giygas would say if you renamed Ness as Bagel...

Originally Posted by Lord ButterSlip View Post

I'm on a Boat.

Im sorry but i came on Boards to have a laugh and now the nest is not funny as im too depressed arguing with PDFshítter.

Ahhhhhhhh...the epitome of Irish humour.....:rolleyes:

He's funnier than you, that's for sure... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ahhhhhhhh...the epitome of Irish humour.....:rolleyes:

No this is the epitome of Irish humour:

PFJSplitter

Wait that was a lie.

Epitome of humourlessness maybe! :p

Seriously, cheer up ffs :) and stop all that necromancy, it was funny but now its getting old... :o

No this is the epitome of Irish humour:

PFJSplitter

Wait that was a lie.

Ahhhhh - you don't say the sweetest tings....but tanks, anyway...:rolleyes:
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Cut it out, the lot of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Ahhhhh - you don't say the sweetest tings....but tanks, anyway...:rolleyes:

thought there was a thread on tCN specifically for roll eyes...:confused::confused::confused:.....

is this the REAL roll eyes thread now????:confused:....oh OK then....here's "BOB":

Blackadder_2_bob.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

We tend to issue site bans for "forum invasions" so don't do that again.

Dav

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement