Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blank video tapes for sale

Options
  • 20-04-2010 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right place I am looking for blank video tapes for sale. Powercity used to sell them but I went there today and they don't sell them anymore, where can i buy them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Some Tesco have them, where are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

i'm in dublin:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

The Sony Centres should have them. They are usually a regular stock item unless Sony have run out of them which does happen from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

some of the sunday markets might have a fella still selling some too. Dunno about quaility etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I have a few left. pm me with your area. I am dublin sw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭JDxtra

You should find plenty back in 1987! Sorry - could not resist that one. :)

They are still available on Amazon - a 3 pack for under €10. I think delivery is free if you spend over £25.

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 7,356 ✭✭✭bladespin

Most of the discount shops have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Tesco in the Omni SC in Santry have them for sure, I was there at the weekend - blank tapes, blank videos - I felt like I was in a time portal back to the 80's :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Thanks for all the replies I looked on the tesco website and didn't see them but I will have a look in the shop next time i'm there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Tesco in Santry and clearwater have them, think dun laoire has them too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭georgem25

Advertisement