Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gothic Rock

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

here's something

Patrick Mata is a great fella who certainly didn't get enough recognition for his Kommunity FK project - just how i like it tbh. you may recognize the enclosure from the old LA zoo as it featured in a Police Academy flick

Really class song, but I wouldn't class it has goth as such, I would class it as really excellent 80's hard rock.;)

nor could i really consider glastonbury fast food vendors gleefully dancing to The Cult's greatest hits whilst flipping burgers as goths either - i did cringe but just good 80s rock more deserved of its mainstream status than most. his previous outfit Southern Death Cult were labelled a deathrock outfit, so there must be something there..

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Awesome song.:D What a way to end a short but stunning career.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Sandvich

There aren't even many places to discuss goth stuff online... nearly everywhere looks a bit dead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Nolanger wrote: »
    JAMC?

I have always included them. I have seen most of these live, JAMC, TSOM, Fields, Mission etc but changing from LP to CD meant I sold off most of them. Still have some I re-bought & listen to from time to time. I dont think any of them would have exsisted without the stooges /velvets/bowie though. There was also a good Irish one called the 'Tower of Babel'. One of the scariest /silliest ones was probably 'Rosetta Stone' who were knocking around the electric ballroom back in the day.

this is alright

ENDG were sorta big.. in nottingham. they felt they should have been bigger n that was their downfall i reckon. the desire to rock stadiums yet projecting an image of workshy bedsit grebos

Advertisement