Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor tax office

Options
  • 20-04-2010 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hey,

Heading into town tomorrow to hand in a form for a duplicate driving licence as I lost mine. Ive seen on the web that the Motor Tax office for limerick has been touted as being both in Lissanalta House, Dooradoyle and in the ground floor of City Hall?? Could someone clear this up?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

5989 wrote: »
    Hey,

Heading into town tomorrow to hand in a form for a duplicate driving licence as I lost mine. Ive seen on the web that the Motor Tax office for limerick has been touted as being both in Lissanalta House, Dooradoyle and in the ground floor of City Hall?? Could someone clear this up?

Thanks!

Limerick County Council's motor tax office is in Dooradoyle while Limerick City Council's motor tax office is in City Hall. Hope this clarifys it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭5989

phog wrote: »
    Limerick County Council's motor tax office is in Dooradoyle while Limerick City Council's motor tax office is in City Hall. Hope this clarifys it for you.

Good man, Dooradoyle it is. Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

5989 wrote: »
    Good man, Dooradoyle it is. Thanks again!

Check their hours - I've been caught out by them in the recent past.....

Mov43D.png

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Raiser wrote: »
    Check their hours - I've been caught out by them in the recent past.....

Yup. found their opening hours below:

Opening Hours:
    Mon: whenever we get here- lunch (10am-4pm) closed at 4.05pm
    Tue:ehhhh, we'll get back to you.
    Wed:see Mon
    Thur: ah jaysus you cant expect us to work 4 days in a row! just go to the website.
    Fri: closed due to nice weather, shure its too stuffy to be inside, go on out an enjoy the sun!
    Sat+Sun: ha, hahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Advertisement